𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔳𝔦𝔦

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔳𝔦𝔦 | 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔢𝔡 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰

*TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF SELF HARM. I WILL PUT *'S WHERE IT BEGINS PLS SCROLL PAST IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE

  DRACO MALFOY NOTED that Eris looked tired and pitiful. She hadn't made one snarky remark the whole entire morning - not even to Pansy. He also noted he was spending entirely too much time thinking about the girl, but he couldn't help it. She was a never ending the puzzle. The more he spoke to her the more he chipped away at her hard exterior, which happened to be very deep and hard. The group including, Draco, Blaise, Aurora, Pansy, Eris, Crabbe and Goyle all were congregating in the Slytherin common room in between their classes for the day. "Did you hear Umbridge is starting a special squad? Apparently trying to take down some scandalous rendezvous Harry Potter and his band of nit-wits are having," Blaise informed while laying upside down in a green arm chair, throwing a ball up in the air and catching it.

Eris finally pulled her eyes off her scarred hands and looked at Blaise. She was curious what Harry Potter was doing. "I'm definitely joining," Draco said proudly, he liked earning titles that gave him an advantage of people, and he'd enjoy getting Potter in trouble. Aurora puckered her lips and turned them to the side. She didn't like Professor Umbridge, so she would definitely not be participating in the 'squad' of hers.

"I think you'll be splendid at it, Draco!" Pansy beamed at the boy. Every-time she looked at him Eris could swear she saw stars in her eyes. The girl was absolutely infatuated with him. Eris unconsciously scowled at the interaction.

"You think he'll be splendid at everything!" Aurora laughed. Pansy Parkinson frowned. Was it such a bad thing that she believed in Draco? Was it bad that she thought highly of him?

Eris once again shifted her focus from the groups conversation, their voices and laughter becoming background noise fading into nothing but white noise. Is this really all they worry and talk about? Eris sneered in her mind. If only her life could be that easy and carefree.

From the moment Eris' head of dark thick hair popped out of her mother, her father began plotting. He plotted all the time. A scheming conniving man. He had decided Eris' fate before she even let out her first cry and took her first breath. By the time she came of age, which would be right about her sixth year she would join the Dark Lord's army. Forever branded with the infamous tattoo on her left fore arm. She would carry out her family's legacy, unless she so happened to find herself in an untimely death.

Her father prepped her. All the time. It's all she ever knew. She received no love, no soft words of affirmation, no hugs goodbye, nothing. She studied all the time. Learned how to shield her mind. Dive through others. All to make herself appear worthy to the infamous man himself. It's a wonder she didn't turn out worse than she is.