𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎 | 𝖘𝖔 𝖎𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖘

  "ARE WE GOING TO HAVE PROBLEMS?" Theo asked sharply as he slid into a chair next to Draco Malfoy.

Draco glanced up at him quickly before going back to his book. "Why would we have problems Crouch?" He asked nonchalantly.

Theo sneered quickly before his bit the inside of his lip. He leaned back in the chair and cooly told him.

"I saw you that night in the corridors. Watching us- her."

Theo smirked as he noticed the subtle twitch in Malfoy's hand as he was flipping the pages.

Draco chuckled darkly. "Oh you mean when I saw Avery being her usual whore self?"

Theo chuckled again. His lips quirking upwards as he continued to poke the bull. "Ya know. I'd be willing to share her if you wanted to join. All you had to do is ask. She feels as amazing as she looks."

It had been a lie. A partial lie. Theo wasn't opposed to indulging in sex with multiple people at the same time, but Eris was his prize. He had always been a greedy child. He didn't want to share her with anybody.

Draco finally looked at the older boy. His expression hard and unwavering. It didn't matter if this boy was older, or perhaps knew more spells. Draco wouldn't back down easily, or give him the reaction he was looking for.

Theo waited for his response. In a patient calculating manor, and opened his cartridge of cigarettes. He pulled one out. He didn't care if he was in the library. They were far enough in the back that the librarian wouldn't see.

He pulled his lighter out and lit the cigarette. Taking a couple puffs and then blowing the smoke casually into Draco's face.

A sign of disrespect.

Draco clenched his jaw. "It's flattering you want to get me into bed."

Theo's lip quickly curled. It was there half a moment before he went back to his expressionless mask.

The soft ambient lighting of the dark library illuminated Theo's face ever so lightly. Just enough so that you could see the faint freckles painting his face, and the beauty mark. You could also see his cold, dead eyes as he stared Malfoy down.

It was like two Alpha males sizing each other up. Waiting for the other to make the first move.

"You're telling me you've never wanted to know what it feels like to have her cry your name? To feel her around you? Have her choke on your dick?" Theo continued egging him on. Taunting him.