𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔵𝔦𝔳

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔵𝔦𝔳 | 𝔰𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔰

"OH AURORA, IT'S JUST A FEW WEEKS," Eris laughed as Aurora clung to her small frame. Eris occasionally having to blow a couple of Aurora's wild curls out of her face.

"I know, I'll see you at the ball?" Aurora questioned trying to reassure herself that she would see her friend again.

Eris laughed again and nodded quickly. "Yes, I will see you at the ball," She told her friend. It's not like Eris could miss it. She was living with the Malfoy's over break.

"Come on Avery, we shouldn't keep them waiting," Draco called out from a few feet away. Eris turned her head to the boy and held up one finger signaling she'd only be a minute. "I'll try to write as much as I can," She told Aurora.

Aurora sniffled softly and nodded her head while tucking a curl behind her ear. "You best be on your way then," She told Eris while gesturing to Malfoy who was growing more impatient as time went on.

"You are the most impatient person I have ever met," Eris told him while grabbing ahold of his arm so he could transport them to the manor. Draco sneered.

He reached into a baggy in his pocket and pulled out some floo powder. He opened the continents in his hand. "Ready?" He questioned.

Eris swallowed thickly and nodded her head, tightening her grip on the boy. He slammed the powder down onto the ground and instantaneously the pair were spinning.

"God," Eris coughed as they landed roughly on the ground. She would never get used to floo powder, but it did it's job of getting them from one point to the other. "Where are we?" She questioned as she looked around in amazement at the colorful bustling little village.

Draco smirked triumphantly as he watched her look around in wonder. He cleared his throat, "It's a small wizarding village my family used to take me to when I was younger. It's just outside of London," He told her as he held out his arm for her to hold on to as they walked through the busy street.

The village was full of shops and families. It was like what was happening in the Wizarding world hadn't touched this village. Many witches walked around with large smiles on their faces and large decorative hats. She watched as a wizard tried to impress a with with a bouquet of flowers. The shops were squished together with no room separating them. The shops were decorated beautifully with multi colored lights.

"Why are we here?" She asked as she linked her arm with Draco's. She felt foolish and out of place amongst the beautifully dressed witches. Draco fit right in with expensive suit and shoes, both black of course. Which contrasted beautifully against his pale skin.