𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎 | 𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖒 𝖔𝖋 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖞

HOGWARTS FELT DIFFERENT. Arthur Weasley had been attacked over the winter break. While Draco and Eris were at the Manor they watched their parents and several death eaters clad in their dark robes and masks leave. They left soundlessly and quickly while Voldemort lingered in the background with a large maniacal smile on his face.

  Truth to be told, Arthur wasn't the Death Eaters target. They hadn't expected anyone to be guarding the door to the Department of Ministry. Dumb oblivious Arthur Weasley had actually fallen asleep during his shift. It further proved Draco's point that Eris absolutely did not want to be like Weasley's.

How pathetic she thought? How pathetic could one be to fall to something as turmoil as tiredness?

A victim of his own stupidity he was attacked by Nagini.

Harry had been sending unwaveringly harsh flares any chance he could at the Slytherin friend group. He truly believed they were some how responsible for the attack, or that they Atleast knew about it. However, Draco and Eris were oblivious. They weren't let in on the plans of the Death Eaters.

"Something you need Potter?" Draco spat from his seat at the Great Hall as he watched Harry glance over his shoulder one more time. Draco's lips curled up into a sneer.

Hermione told Harry to leave it be, but as usual stubborn Potter didn't listen. "I know you knew about Arthur Weasley, Malfoy," Harry yelled. He angrily pushed his circular glasses back up onto his nose.

Draco chuckled. "You seem quite sure of yourself. If you're so certain go on. Tell Dumbledore - the ministry," he egged him. He knew the boy was just fishing in the dark.

Eris smiled maniacally as she watched Harry stammer and try to find the words. "Unless, you don't have any proof that is? Besides who would believe the boy who cried Wolf that You-know-who is back." Eris sneered.

"He is back! I'm not lying!" Harry yelled as he slammed his fist down on the table causing Hermione and Ron to jump.

"Harry, stop," Hermione whispered harshly to her friend.

Draco smiled largely, "I think you killed Diggory, Potter. Everyone is so daft to believe it was just a tragic accident," Draco mocked.

Eris continued, "Isn't it odd that somehow everyone around you dies? First your parents. You managed to do that before you could even speak. Then Cedric Diggory. I'm starting to notice a pattern."

Harry's face fell flat. "Take it back."

Blaise snickered as he folded his arms across his chest. "Or what, Potter? Going to kill me too?" Draco mocked sinisterly.