𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔵𝔦

IF YOU EVER THINK ANYONE WANTS YOU FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN SEX YOU'RE A BIGGER IDIOT THAN I THOUGHT. Was the first thing that went through Eris' head the moment she woke up. It was true. Draco didn't like her. He didn't like her personality. He wanted her for her sex appeal and she stupidly let him. She cursed herself a million times as her head pounded. Her brain feeling like it was trying to escape her skull. I'm so fucking stupid, She thought to herself as she laid in her bed eyes fixated on her ceiling.

She used to not feel like this. She used to think she was superior to every one and every thing, but she let something truly disgusting and terrible happen. For once in her life, Eris did actually feel bad. Eris hated that she had no depth. She was surface level and it was because she allowed herself to be. She didn't show anyone, anything. Being the only Avery child was difficult. She had everything riding on her shoulders. It was drilled into her skull that she had to have perfection and strive for perfection so much that she began wanting it herself. It was drilled in her mind that Muggles were terrifying.

Her parents had told her the stories of her great grandparents, and how they lived in fear of being hunted down by Muggles and being burned at the stake. It was terrifying. She was only a girl, six years old, and her parents told her horrifying things.

She sat up quickly as she watched Aurora run past her bed quickly towards the bathroom. "Shit," Eris cursed as she stood up, her head protesting, and headed towards the bathroom.

As Eris rounded the corner she watched as the small thin girl heaved over the toilet spilling out pure alcohol. "Don't they make spells for this kind of thing," Aurora groaned in between puking, struggling to breathe. Eris chuckled as she held back the girls hair for her. Awkwardly rubbing her back.

"I'm sure they do, but unfortunately I don't know it," Eris told her trying to make her voice as quiet as she could. She feared if she spoke any louder her head would explode.

"Do you guys feel as bad as I do?" Pansy groaned as she walked into the bathroom, holding her head and stomach. Before Eris could answer Aurora heaved again and vomited once more.

Eris pursed her lips and bobbed her head to the side as if she was weighing options. "I'd say probably worse. However, you do look like shit. Especially your hair," Eris told her, a teasing smile on her face.

Pansy's mouth dropped and ran to the mirror to inspect her hair. "I thought that was a dream!" Pansy cried as she inspected the one chunk of her hair that was significantly shorter than the rest.

"I think you should cut it all off. I think short hair would suit your facial features better. You might even look halfway decent," Eris told her.

Pansy bounced the idea around in her head. "You think?"

Eris hated to admit and she don't know how it happened, but she could stand Pansy now. The girl actually wasn't half bad now. Maybe it's because she wasn't obsessively fawning over Draco now and she actually had personality. "I think so, and hey uh what I said about your boobs, it's really not that noticeable," Eris said uncomfortably. What she had really meant to do was apologize, but somehow the words could never get past her lips.

Pansy stopped inspecting her hair and dropped the strand. She turned to face Eris. "It was pretty fucked up to say," Pansy told her matter of factly.

Eris let a smile creep on her face. "Eh, could've been worse. I could've mentioned the wart," she snickered.

Pansy gasped and grabbed the hair brush placed on the sink and launched it on Eris. The brush hit Eris dead chest. "Ow!" Eris cried out as she dropped Aurora's hair and rubbed her sternum.