𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎 | 𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖋𝖔𝖞 𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖕𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔

  ERIS WATCHED HER FRIENDS dance with a large scowl plastered on her face. She hated this entire thing. For the first time in awhile she hated her life, but it hadn't really changed had it? She still felt like the same person with the same parents. Maybe as she got older she started to realize more, and understand things she couldn't as a child.

She started to realize she would never get the fairy tale ending. She simply wasn't that kind of girl and she wasn't born to be that kind of girl. She would never be the kind of girl who received flowers or personalized gifts, or a sweet and innocent kind of love. She didn't want that kind of love.

She wanted a love so raw and full of passion that it was dangerous. She wanted someone who would die for her, and love her just how she is.

Eris always knew she would end up with the wrong sort. She had always wanted a villain. She hated the typical fantasy's of the hero always getting the girl, because a hero would sacrifice you for the world. Eris didn't want that. She wanted someone to sacrifice everything.

Someone who would kill for her because they were too selfish to ever let her go. She craved that kind of love. She wanted someone to sacrifice the world for her.

So she simply watched and seethed silently at her friends ability to have fun.

"You'd be much prettier if you didn't grimace," Draco said cooly as he leaned against the wall next to her. His once flawless outfit had now been wrinkled and his tie loosened. Eris noticed immediately.

She looked from his tie to his face and back down to his tie. "Why is your tie loose?" She questioned looking back out on the dance floor.

Draco chuckled as he knocked back more beer from his bottle. He hoped he wouldn't run in to his parents, but he knew most of the parents weren't on the floor anymore but rather upstairs for a meeting.

"I got hot. Think something else was happening, Avery?" He teased.

Eris scoffed. Her eyes never left the floor. "No."

He drunkenly shoved himself off the wall to step in front of her. "Jealous, Avery? Do not want me to fuck the living shit out of somebody?" He whispered harshly his voice rough and deep as he leaned in closer.

Eris' eyes flickered up to meet his. She felt encased as he leaned one arm on the wall above her head.

"You can fuck whoever you want, Malfoy" she told him distastefully. She watched as he scoffed and backed off and went back to her side.