𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔦

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔦 | 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢

   ERIS ABSOLUTELY HATED EVERYONE AT HOGWARTS. Eris believed she was better, prettier, and smarter than anybody at the bloody school. I mean she was a Veela AND a pure-blooded witch who was strikingly gorgeous, how could she not be full of herself? However, there were a few people she could actually envision herself strangling them to death until she felt the life leave their bodies. The top two being Pansy Parkinson, and the boy who lived; Harry Potter.

She will never forget the day Harry Potter looked at her with such an intense loathing and disgust, something she had never seen on a mans face before. He hated Slytherin's, and he always had to save the day. Save the day from everything her parents believed in. Harry Potter has everyone fawning over him, naturally. He didn't have some special Veela power making him enticing. He was just Harry Potter, who everyone naturally loved and supported. Eris hated it. Sometimes she caught herself thinking how much she despises that no one actually liked her. They were either terrified or attracted to her, and no one even knew the real her. Not that she would let them get close enough, but still no one even tried.

Pansy had an overly-high nasally voice that never shut up. She was constantly going on about useless, child like things, and she loved to surround herself with drama. "-yes! She was getting it on in the broom closet!" Pansy gushed and laughed annoyingly loud to her friends.

Eris was not in a good mood this morning. It was the first day of classes and she'd rather be anywhere else. "And what is it to you Parkinson if she was? Don't act like you and Malfoy don't shack up in the astronomy tower!" Eris spat her last name and took great joy in watching everyone's face at the table drop in shock. "Also did you know your left boob is dramatically smaller than your right?" Eris said while leaning forward with a sinister smile on her face, poking at the girls insecurities.

"I can't believe you Avery!" Pansy began sniffling, but knowing better than to be rude back. Pansy then looked to Malfoy, hoping he'd say something in her defense or try to comfort her in some way- but he didn't. Malfoy simply shrugged his shoulders at the girl and went back to eating his breakfast.

Eris sat back in her seat, beaming. She was satisfied. Eris then took a moment too look from her plate at the quiet pale boy across from her. Eris' tongue curled up around her tooth on the left side as she admired the boy Pansy helplessly clung too. He was the only boy who never showed any interest in her, and she decided it was time to change that. She also took great pleasure in stealing men away from their girlfriends.

"Are you ready for the back to school party tonight, Avery?," The only girl Eris could tolerate- Aurora- asked from across the table. Eris tore her gaze away from Malfoy and put a dashing smile on her face. "I can not wait to get shit-faced," Eris said boldly, causing the table to chuckle.

"Slytherin throws the best parties!" Aurora said with a tone Eris could not detect, like she meant something else by it. Every year the other houses tried to sneak into their common room on the first night before classes begin, because they threw the best welcome back party. The kids never made it past the popular kids of Syltherin.

Eris watched with silent anger, that wasn't justified, as Pansy slowly slid her skinny arm around Draco's linking them together. When Eris wanted something, she got it, and tonight was the perfect night to prove it and she wouldn't even have to use her charm to get him. "Do you always feel the need to touch him Parkinson?" Aurora said distastefully as she chewed her eggs. Disgusted at the PDA.

Eris chuckled at her friends statement. It was true. Parkinson always felt the need to touch Malfoy, a sign of insecurity which Eris could use. "He likes it," Pansy sneered as Draco rolled his eyes, looking like he'd rather be anywhere else.

"Sure Parkinson," Blaise said in an exaggerated voice. Pansy huffed like a child and pouted as the table poked fun at her. She was usually the target of jokes.

Eris cringed as Dolores Umbridge walked down the aisle, her head held high with an overly proud smirk on her dog like face. "Good morning students," Umbridge said with a large smile in an annoyingly high tweaty voice.

"Good morning professor Umbridge!" Pansy cheered quickly as the disgusting pink woman paddles her way to the front of the room to take her place next to the rest of the Professors.

Blaise faked a cough and said, "Kiss arse," while everyone else, including Eris chuckled and laughed at his statement. Pansy whipped her head towards him a snarl placed on her face. Blaise jokingly raised his hands in a feign surrender.

In the midst of her laugh Eris glanced at Draco, noticing even a small smile had fallen on the strikingly beautiful mans face.

  Draco tried so hard to not meet the gaze of Eris Cassiopeia Avery. He could feel the scary women's eyes keep making their way to him, and he avoided them at all costs. It wasn't that she wasn't beautiful, everybody knew that, however his father strictly told him to stay away from the enticing Veela. He told him stories about how the beautiful woman could twist anyone's mind, make them do or feel crazy things, and his father wouldn't allow a Malfoy to succumb to a Veela. They were bred better than that, or so according to his father.