𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔵𝔳

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔵𝔳 | 𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔣𝔬𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔯

MALFOY MANOR IS ENORMOUS. The Manor shows just how much wealth the Malfoy's had with the dark academia style and large open rooms. The Manor had a certain uneasy feel about it. You could feel it the moment you stepped through the doors, even looking at Draco's face you could tell he felt it also.

The Manor was dark, and Eris didn't truly believe it was just because of their special guest.

"Welcome to Malfoy Manor," Draco muttered as he walked through the large double doors. The pair were instantly greeted by Narcissa who couldn't wait another moment to dote on her precious son.

It was very obvious he meant a great deal to her.

"Eris! Welcome my dear, I hope you had safe travels getting here," Narcissa told her smoothly in typical aristocratic fashion.

Narcissa and Eris go way back. Narcissa practically watched the Avery heir grow up. She remembers a time when her and Draco were the best of friends running about the mansion playing tag with one another. The two had gotten to know each other quite well seeing as the Manor was often home to several Death Eater meetings – her parents among the bunch.

She was a beautiful woman for her age. There was no denying it. Eris was a large fan of her dyed underneath hair. She wondered if everyone who married into the Malfoy family had to have some form of the white hair, or if it was just something nice Narcissa did to show her loyalty. "I did, Mrs.Malfoy. Your son here is a sufficient travel companion," Eris told her with the warmest smile she muster.

Narcissa pulled Draco's head down to meet her lips and she placed a large kiss on top of his head and shooed him off to show Eris to her room.

Eris took glances at the Malfoy heir as they walked through the large manor. He was stiff and had his jaw set - he was uncomfortable. "This is your room, mine is just down the hall if you need anything," Draco told her while pointing towards a large black door with a gold door knob on it.

Eris nodded her head in understanding. "Thank you," she told him. He simply nodded in return.

The room was as she expected. A large four poster bed with a puffy black comforter on the bed with matching pillow cases. A large open window with soft white curtains tied with a gold pin. The room was gorgeous and would be more than accommodating for her time being.

Eris sat gently on the bed. At times like these she missed Aurora and Pansy. She had too much time to think when she was alone and those girls practically never left her alone. As much as they annoyed her Eris also truly appreciated them and their company.