𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕: Blow Your Brains Out

┍━━━━ ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ━━━━┑

BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT

┕━━━━ ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ━━━━┙

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SOMEHOW, things only get worst from there.

Because of course they do.

She's poking around the ammunition's tent ━━ under Miller's orders, he seems to be enjoying his newfound position of power way too much ━━ and her chestnut hair frizzes up all around her as if charged with electricity seeped straight from a storm. Lilac crescents are smeared beneath her eyes and her arms swing listlessly with motion. How could Bellamy do this to her? How could he keep her here while all her friends are lost? How could he?

"Can you get into the dropship?"

A familiar voice shatters her reverie and Lyra glances behind to see that Bellamy has found her.

"Uh," is the response the super-genius gives him as she blinks at him in surprise. "I can walk through the door, can't I?"

"OK, hypothetically, say that's not an option."

Fully turning, Lyra squints briefly at the deluge of golden light that's followed Bellamy into the tent. Her mind is a heartbeat slower than usual from lack of sleep as plucked sunbeams gleam in her hair from the spread apart canvas; the sun must have risen long ago. She hadn't even noticed.

"I'd... I'd need the door circuit," she says sluggishly, urging her brain to move faster. "The door would have to be hot wired. But it'd be a lot easier from the inside - can I get inside?"

"Not through the main doors."

"Right. Yeah." She feels stupid for asking. "I could access the door circuit from the back, I think. If someone loosens one of the panels. But... it would have to be a mechanic."

His shoulders sag with relief. "You'll have Raven."

Her eyebrows scrunch. "So this isn't hypothetical?"

"I wish it was," Bellamy grumbles. "Murphy seems to have concluded that our lives aren't shitty enough, and he's decided to make everything shittier by kidnapping Jasper and holding him hostage in the dropship."