𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈: 34 + 35

┍━━━━ ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ━━━━┑

34 + 35

┕━━━━ ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ━━━━┙

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ led lights on red bitches,
it's time for some frick-frack action
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ]

PHASE TWO OF Lyra's plan has gone into motion ━━ she is officially fucking shit up.

Seizing control of Level Five is probably the most fun she's had, like, ever. It's become pure chaos as the delinquents wreck havoc upon the once orderly sector of the mountain ━━ she's bouncing around from room to room without a single thought, creating a total shitshow wherever she steps and leaving destruction in her wake. Taking apart all of the communications systems, rewiring the alarm system so that it'll blare incessantly throughout the rest of the mountain. She even stood on top of a coffee table and broke a lamp while screaming at the top of her lungs, WHATEVER THE HELL WE WANT!

(Which might've been over the top, but OK, whatever. Fight her.)

The chant picked up quickly, with all the surrounding delinquents screaming it as loud as they could while destroying the level. Lyra watched with a shit-eating grin on her face, remembering how anarchy was a recipe for disaster their first night on the ground. But this time? This time she's going to be thrilled to watch the chaos ensue.

Across the room, Jasper shatters the glass box hiding a hatchet. Monty let's out a small yelp as he yanks a tangle of wires from the wall, sparks flying. Nate traipses by them with a steel bed frame and Lyra skips over just in time to hear Jasper's instructions;

"Put it over here. Over the weak spots to make sure they don't get in." He raises his voice to a shout. "We took the level, but now we need to hold it! They will be coming in and we need to be ready! Harper, get some glasses from the kitchen, fill them with water, big as you can find!"

"Watch out!" Fox shouts, smashing one of the cameras just over their heads.

"Good, Fox," says Jasper with a grin. "Let's go get those hallway cameras next."

"Nope, leave the hallway cameras," says Monty as he hurries past them. "We need eyes out there."

"You can do that?"