𝟚 - 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕀𝕞𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

Rather than a few knocks on the office door, a loud crack signalled to Dr Weber that Professor Dumbledore had arrived

Rather than a few knocks on the office door, a loud crack signalled to Dr Weber that Professor Dumbledore had arrived. Thankfully she had remembered to silence the room, otherwise she was certain her muggle colleagues would have came and investigated the unusual sound.

"Good morning Ms. Weber." Dumbledore was the first to speak as he placed down the stethoscope which was in fact the port key that brought them here.

"Good morning Professor Dumbledore!" Dr Weber placed down the paperwork in front of her to look up. "Oh my, Professor McGonagall! I didn't expect to see you but it's a pleasure! How are you?"

"I am doing well dear, I see you followed your passion to work with muggles." Even if Dr Weber hadn't been a part of Minerva's house the lady couldn't help but feel pride to see a student doing everything they had dreamed of.

"I did, best decision I made." Dr Weber smiled politely.

Those few moments in the Doctors office, reminiscing about Hogwarts were needed before facing the problem at hand. These happy memories unfolded before the three adults like the pages of a childhood story book; allowing them to remember the importance of a happy environment during your education, but more importantly your childhood.

"How is Miss Montgomery doing?" Dumbledore questioned.

"Yes she did, she is awake and talking. Her physical injuries are beginning to heal but they won't heal quickly the muggle way. It's the psychological injuries she's endured over the years that I'm more concerned about, even magic won't make them easy to heal at all." Dr Weber spoke whilst charming some paperwork into a pile on her desk.

"Well one step at a time is all I say, every seemingly little thing is in fact a milestone worth celebrating." The older man responded with wise words. Dr Weber smiled, another memory being unlocked from a dusty cabinet in her mind of the opening speech her Headmaster would begin for the start of year feast. Dumbledore always had something inspiring to see and seemed to know what to say even in the hardest of situations. It seemed that things hadn't changed much.

Dumbledore retaliated the smile before continuing. "Therefore this is why I brought Minerva along with me, I feel she may be less threatening to Miss Montgomery on first meeting."

"That does seem a good idea, well follow me and I'll take you to see her."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Ophelia wasn't sure what to expect of the Professor coming to visit her, in fact she wasn't even sure why he wanted to? Was it to do with that drink he gave her last night that helped her sleep so well, did he want her to trial it for research purposes? It did seem like a logical idea.

However Ophelia was still wary, was he just using her for the recognition that may come from her name? Deep down she wanted to trust Dr Weber, even though they had only be acquainted for a few days Ophelia just seemed to have a good feeling about her. Completely lost in her thoughts, she hadn't noticed the doctor walk in with a strange looking duo beside her.