𝟙𝟚 - 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕥

Sunlight beamed through the window panes into the Transfiguration classroom on this Monday morning, signalling a bright new day and new week was beginning

Sunlight beamed through the window panes into the Transfiguration classroom on this Monday morning, signalling a bright new day and new week was beginning. Ophelia had headed to the class a little early because Lily wanted to speak with Minnie about how she could go more in depth with her most recent homework. Whilst they spoke, Ophelia pulled out her workbook only to be suddenly interrupted by a body flopping down beside her. Looking up, she was surprised to say the least by who had turned up early.

"James? Are you feeling ok? Why are you early?"

"Needed to get this seat." James patted the desk around him looking rather out of breath.

"This seat? Next to me?"

"Yep, you see I was planning on asking you if I could sit here again cause somehow I actually learnt something last lesson whilst still having fun."

"Right, ok, but that doesn't explain why you're early? No one sits here normally?" Ophelia tried to hide the smile that was forcing itself onto her face, she was secretly happy to hear that James wanted to sit with her.

"Well I may have informed Sirius of my decision and he wasn't too happy, he was planning on stealing the seat so I had to get here whilst he was still, uh, occupied." A smirk appeared on James' face.

"Occupied?"

"Yeh, I may have cast a sticking charm to his bum on the bench in the great hall." You could clearly see James was holding back his laugh but that soon ended when Ophelia started laughing.

"That's brilliant."

The lesson begun a few minutes after, Sirius arriving a few minutes late with Peter and Remus who both looked thoroughly amused. Ophelia enjoyed the lesson again with James, it was a theory lesson so there was no practical but it gave them more time to get to know each other or rather Ophelia get to know more about James as she ensured the topic steered away from her life. Something she was pleasantly surprised to learn was James was a big family person, he utterly adored his parents explaining with lots of pride in his voice how his dad Fleamont was the creator of the Sleekeazy potion and how his mum was an excellent baker and knitter. It was lovely to see the softer side to James and loved how naturally they got on with each other.

"Class dismissed." The lesson passed by unbelievably fast.

"Ophelia, would you mind if I sit here in the future?" James asked whilst Ophelia packed her bags.

"Strangely James, I'd love that."

"HA! SEE SIRIUS I KNEW SHE WASN'T BEING NICE TO ME BECAUSE SHE FELT SORRY FOR ME." James yelled causing the remaining students to look over. "Uh, thanks Ophelia."

"No problem. See you later." Ophelia stood up and turned to head out the classroom only to be greeted by a strong chest. "Shit, sorry." Ophelia looked up to see Remus' chocolate eyes glistening down at her.