𝟙𝟜 - 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤 ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕

Trigger Warning - Mentions of abuse & flashbacks. Starts right after the eye closing gif (the words change to italics too). It does end after the Ben Barnes gif! If you don't feel able to read this please don't force yourself. Instead message me and I will happily explain what happened in brief so you don't feel like you've missed anything important.

Ophelia ran as fast as she could, but she was completely lost. Pushing open the door to a classroom she shut it behind her and hid behind where the door would open. Seconds later the door flung open.

"Wait where did she go?" James asked looking genuinely confused by the situation. This just made Ophelia laugh revealing her hiding spot.

"I'm sorry, its just too funny." Ophelia laughed harder at their pink and glitter covered faces.

"As much as I am pissed you did good McGonagall." James sighed.

"He's right, how did you do it." Sirius leant back against the wall with his arms crossed.

"I won't tell you all my secrets, but I used some muggle pranks."

"Interesting." Sirius rubbed his chin, acting like he was thoroughly interested. "But how did you get in our room."

"Oh, I knew what would distract you all."

"Yeh, what was mine then?" James crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at this statement mockingly.

"Easy, make you think Lily wanted to spend time with you." Ophelia winked and Sirius scoffed.

"You little shit." James joked, raising his arm to give Ophelia a playful smack on the back. But instinctively Ophelia covered her body with her small arms and clenched her eyes shut. When she reopened them, she was no longer at Hogwarts.

 When she reopened them, she was no longer at Hogwarts

"You little shit." A large middle aged man grabbed onto Ophelia's wrist, yanking her forward until she toppled over the mattress on the floor. "Do you realise how pathetic you made us look after that interview slip up." Spit showered over Ophelia, she turned away to try and mask her paling face.

"You will look at us when you're addressed." A female voice spoke with a sickening sweetness undertone. "Do you hear me?" There it was, the sharp, shrill, not so subtle, threatening voice.

"S-sorry, it was a mistake, I didn't mean to address you as Mr Montgomery in the interview." Ophelia spoke with a voice that attempted to stay stutter free. It didn't matter, a foot made an imprint on her stomach before she had chance to breathe.

"Did you think we would fall for that excuse?"  A second stomp.

"Look at us you ungrateful bitch." A hand met Ophelia's face, with a ring leaving a small gash on her cheek. Marks on the face were rare, they were much harder to hide so Mr and Mrs Montgomery usually kept their abuse away from there. A slap to the face was enough to tell Ophelia she had really upset the pair.