𝟠 - 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝕀𝕗 𝕐𝕠𝕦 ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕀𝕥

Ophelia had managed two hours of sleep before a night terror had snuck in

Ophelia had managed two hours of sleep before a night terror had snuck in. Almost always she forgot what what they were about when her eyes opened; it was one of the most frustrating things about them.

It was now 4am, she first woke up at 3am but tried to force herself back to sleep, Ophelia knew that she wouldn't manage to fall back to sleep so she quietly climbed out of the bed. Placing on her soft fluffy slippers, she tiptoed out of the dorm and headed down to the common room. No one else was in the room so Ophelia headed to the armchair closest to the fireplace before pointing her wand at the logs. "Incendio."

Taking a seat in the armchair, Ophelia sat and watched the dancing glow in front of her. With each crackle and pop Ophelia felt herself relax more. There was something about the fire place that was so welcoming and calming, she didn't even realise an hour had passed until she heard a voice.

"There you are!" Ophelia turned to see Lily in her pyjamas and hair up in a messy bun.

"Sorry Lils, I'm an early riser but didn't want to wake you all!" Ophelia spoke with a whisper, conscious she may wake others up.

"That's ok, Marlene and Dorcas are horrendous morning people." Lily leaned against the wall whilst she spoke.

"What time is it now?" Ophelia asked.

"5:30."

"Shit, I need to have a shower before I get ready. Will it be too loud for the girls?" Ophelia jumped up from her seat and began to walk towards the stairs.

"No, but I can cast a silencing charm if you'd like?" Lily offered.

"That would be amazing!"

After her shower Ophelia began on her hair, she pulled her hair back into a loose lower bun, letting some of her curls fall naturally beside her face. Ophelia only put some basic makeup on before pulling on her uniform that was now emblazoned with deep red and the Gryffindor crest. When she returned to her room she saw Alice now sat up and Lily reading on her bed.

"Morning Alice!" Ophelia spoke first.

"Morning Ophelia." Alice replied with a smile.

"Is it too early to head down for breakfast?" Ophelia asked.

"Not all it, they start serving from 6am, its 6:15 now." Lily explained. "Did you want to head down now?"

"If that's ok, I just know I will get lost otherwise."

"That's ok, I normally head down not much later anyway." Lily began to pack away her book. "Alice are you coming?"

"No, not yet, got to make sure these two aren't late to their first day." Alice shot a glance over to where Marlene and Dorcas' beds were.

"See you later then!"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

The great hall was almost empty, only a few people sat on each table. Minnie was up at the staff table and she gave a Ophelia a small smile before returning to her food. Ophelia settled on having a smoothie for breakfast, she had never been much of a breakfast person and smoothies were both delicious and a perfect breakfast alternative.