𝟚𝟘 - ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕜

By letting Lily in on her 'secret', Ophelia felt the week passed easier than any previous week. Each day Lily would, unobserved, teach Ophelia some basics of the Wizarding World; these were things like fashion, games such as gobstones or slang. Although seemingly little details to some, they were major to Ophelia and it allowed her to feel more a part of this world.

Soon it was the weekend again and Ophelia was sat waiting with Minnie in her office for their Portkey to be ready.

"So, we just hold it and it transports us somewhere?" Ophelia questioned, staring at the golden hair brush in front of her.

"Yes dear, it's a form of transportation. We can't apparate whilst in Hogwarts, but we can use a portkey." The clock chimed 11am. "Now on the count of three we take hold of it, are you ready?" Ophelia responded with a nod.

"One, Two, Three."

Ophelia wasn't sure exactly what to expect from the 'transportation', but she didn't expect it to be quite so unsettling. Rather suddenly she felt the floor disappear from beneath her and her feet be dragged in an unknown direction. Her body felt like it was being twisted and pulled at the same time through a whirlwind of colours. Before Ophelia had chance to even take the moment in, her feet were grounded again; that was until she felt dizzy and slipped to her knees.

"Sorry dear, it's not the most agreeable mode of transport." Minerva stood straight, not a piece of clothing askew or a hair out of place from the abrupt travel. She reached her hand out to help Ophelia up, which Ophelia greatly accepted.

"And we have to do that again?" Ophelia pushed down the sickly burp that was forcing itself up.

"Unfortunately we do, we must return to here by 2pm." Minerva placed the brush behind a rock just in case any muggles did decide they wanted to take home the object.

"Where exactly is here?" Ophelia took the moment to take in the location. Brick walls were on either side of Ophelia, a long stretch of cobbles beneath her that lead to what looked like a busy road.

"A backstreet of London, we are only a minute walk from the studio you want to visit."

"Wow! Ok, let me just put my hood up, hopefully it will be enough to hide me for the short journey." Ophelia pulled the hood up and began to walk to the bustling road. "Oh I see where we are, we just need to go left here."

They were soon in front of the building that had been a part of Ophelia's memories for years; both good and the bad. The building was beautifully detailed in red brick, reaching four storeys high. These walls were covered in steel framed windows, some arched, others simple. On top of the building was a modern juxtaposition to the classic Victorian factory, a curved glass roof. Yet it managed not to look out of place due the already vast amount of glazing covering the building. The building was utterly gorgeous and Ophelia had definitely missed the sight.

 The building was utterly gorgeous and Ophelia had definitely missed the sight