𝟜𝟝 - 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪, 𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕙 & 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤

It was the kind of morning that made the world glisten and it's inhabitants smile

It was the kind of morning that made the world glisten and it's inhabitants smile. The earth was still slick with leftover rain from the autumnal day before and a light breeze rustled the branches of even the Whomping Willow. Blue threads of morning light were woven into the cloudy sky, casting a shadowed glow across the cold feeling hospital wing.

"And he definitely isn't too hurt."

"Miss McGonagall, I can assure you that my healing knowledge is up to par." Madam Pomfrey issued a tut with her words.

"Sorry." Ophelia rushed, often with Remus she found herself running far ahead too soon and forgetting to take a moment to think.

"No it's quite alright. I understand how hard it is to see those you care about in harms way." Madam Pomfrey offered these words of comfort to Ophelia, knowing the girl was growing more and more sensitive to others emotions; whether she knew that herself was another thing. "He's woken up once this morning for his hot chocolate, I would say he will stir again very soon."

"Fi?" A hoarse voice caused the pair to turn around and see Remus pushing himself upright, eyes clenched shut either in pain or still half asleep.

"Rem." Ophelia sighed with relief as she headed closer to her bed, leaving Madam Pomfrey by her apothecary potions and herbology cabinet. Remus opened his eyes as Ophelia came closer, drawing attention to the dark circles under his eyes and the bloodshot eyes. "Why are you not sleeping?"

"Because you're noisy." Remus chuckled as he spoke, just happy to see a friendly face that wasn't a Professor or Madam Pomfrey. Even happier though that it was Ophelia and not bothered at all by the spontaneous wake up call.

"Oh shit, sorry." Ophelia sat herself down on the edge of the bed. "Am I ok here?"

"Yeh, you don't have to be here you know."

"For goodness sake Remus Lupin," Ophelia took a hold of Remus' fingers in her hand; a simple touch that were becoming so habitual that neither noticed it. "I may not have to be here but I want to be here."

"I won't ever win this debate will I?"

"Absolutely not, so don't even bother continuing." Ophelia chuckled as she spoke. "Oh, I brought this down with me." After a quick shuffle through her school bag filled with notes, essays and textbooks, Ophelia pulled out a hardback white book.

"Is this for me to read?" Remus looked to the book in Ophelia's hands, unsure as to why she had decided to bring a book to him right after a full moon when she had all the time in the world to give it to him after. But then again, this was Ophelia and even he knew there was a reason behind it.

"Not exactly." Ophelia went to hand it to Remus but quickly snatched it back towards herself before he had chance to touch it. "Right, before you judge me for this it is a children's book but I think you'll like it."