𝟞 - 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤

To say Diagon Alley was amazing would be an understatement

To say Diagon Alley was amazing would be an understatement. This place was indescribable. It was rather strange to stare at a brick wall then suddenly watch it open into an archway to a secret cobbled street after you tapped a specific brick. Every shop sold something Ophelia had never seen before - from broomsticks, robes rather than ordinary clothes, shops that sold just different types of papers right to eyeballs which she assumed was for potions; or at least hoped.

"Welcome to Diagon Alley Ophelia." Minnie introduced the bustling street to the awestruck girl.

"It's amazing!"

"I guess it is, I've never really taken the time to appreciate it."

"Where do we go first?" Ophelia decided to bring along her acceptance letter that contained a list of item she will need; even though Minnie insisted it wasn't necessary because she wrote the letters herself and new the list off by heart. Nevertheless, Ophelia didn't want to make one mistake and proved that perfectionism was something she could never lose as a trait.

"First we head to Gringotts, there you can convert your muggle money into wizarding currency. It may also be worthwhile you open up a vault to keep your money safe." Minerva ignored Ophelia reading the letter, deciding to add something unexpected to the day; an attempt to keep pushing Ophelia out of her comfort zone.

Gringotts Bank was an extremely unusual Bank. Ophelia had gotten used to expecting the unexpected, but she wasn't quite prepared to be talking about money with Goblins. Nor learning that her money was to be protected by extreme charms and even a backup dragon. Quite quickly she discovered that Goblins weren't overly friendly and she definitely wouldn't want to upset one of them; so she was rather glad to leave the bank as quickly as she did.

Minnie then directed her over to Flourish and Botts where they purchased all of Ophelia's necessary school books as well as a few extras that Ophelia liked the looks of. Once they paid Ophelia realised just how many books she had bought and was now concerned as to how she would carry them all around for the rest of the day. Soon that question was answered when the shop assistant placed them all in an extremely small bag that they all managed to fit into.

When Ophelia took the bag from the lady she was even more amazed by how light the bag was. Both the shop keeper and Minerva spotted how speechless Ophelia had become causing them both to smile.

"Welcome to the wizarding world, good luck at Hogwarts."

With that sentence the shop keeper had moved on to her next customer whilst Ophelia still stood staring into the bag trying to work out how this happened and where all her books had vanished to. Ophelia only broke out of her trance to look at Minnie to ask how this was possible.