𝟛𝟠 - 𝕁𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕪𝕤

Two weeks with Minnie flew past, almost too quickly for Ophelia's liking

Two weeks with Minnie flew past, almost too quickly for Ophelia's liking. Most of it had been spent completing any set summer work, reading up material on Empath's or studying the Heather's script. Nevertheless, Minnie always made sure that Ophelia took some time to unwind by appearing with her signature chamomile tea and biscuits.

However as the days crept closer to Ophelia's temporary move out, Ophelia could sense the nerves coming from Minnie. It may have been from her newly discovered Empath abilities, but then Ophelia didn't think you'd need to be an empath to notice the repeated questions of 'are you sure?'.

"Now are you positive you'll be ok on your own?" Minnie asked for what felt like the one hundredth time that morning.

"I am positive. I'm not sure if I will cope without your chamomile and biscuits though." Ophelia joked, only to earn a frown from Minnie. "Honestly Minnie, I'll be ok."

"And you've definitely got everything, yes?"

"I think so, but surely you could just floo anything to me if not?" Ophelia questioned whilst checking her case was securely locked.

"Speaking of floo, remember I've had the ministry join your fireplace to the network so you have no excuse not to contact me." Minnie explained sternly whilst reaching on top of the fireplace for the floo powder jar.

"Yes Minnie." Ophelia causally agreed whilst reaching into the jar.

"And you remember how to talk via floo?"

"Yes Minnie." Ophelia repeated. "Can we go now?"

"We can, I shall go first." Minerva brushed past Ophelia and quickly chanted the name of their destination. Once the older witch had disappeared into a mass of green smoke, Ophelia clambered in with her case in the other hand

"The Leaky Cauldron, Diagon Alley." Ophelia over pronounced each letter like she was talking to a toddler, petrified that she may end up in the wrong place if a syllable was out of place.

As soon as the powder touched the ground of the fireplace, Ophelia became engulfed in smog that was almost too thick to breathe in. Quickly, Ophelia squeezed her eyes shut knowing that it would be worst to keep them open whilst she travelled. Within seconds Ophelia felt her feet glue to the ground and her head begin to spin, every so often hearing voices coming from another fire grate. It was a strange feeling travelling by Floo, but Ophelia certainly preferred it to the portkey transport. Once her head had stopped spinning and feet began to feel lose, she opened her eyes.

"Smooth journey?" Minnie was stood in front of the fireplace.

"As smooth as disappearing through a fire place can be." Ophelia laughed whilst hoisting her suitcase out behind her.