𝟛 - 𝕋𝕖𝕒 & 𝔹𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕤

TRIGGER WARNING - PANIC ATTACK

Several days had passed since Ophelia had transferred to St Mungos; going from her usual world to a magical world was definitely a huge change

Several days had passed since Ophelia had transferred to St Mungos; going from her usual world to a magical world was definitely a huge change. To start with she struggled not to be startled anytime anyone reached into their pockets and pulled out a wand. They initially looked like twigs but the more Ophelia saw them, intricate designs and details were easily seen. Soon she discovered every wizard's wand was different  and unique to them. Another new find was the lack of 'pills', instead everything was a drink or known to wizards as potions.

Finally the speed in which healing took here was shocking to say the least, by the end of her first day her broken wrist was healed and they had began working on healing other injuries but they didn't want to heal all instantly to ensure Ophelia felt safe and settled in to the wizarding world.

Thankfully, there was constant Ophelia had found since moving to St Mungo's; these were the daily visits from Professor McGonagall. It was discussed if the lady was forced to come by the headmaster or if it was out of pity, but either way the visits really helped Ophelia.

Each day the Professor would arrive promptly at 4:30pm. Just like with the daily visits, the two had never agreed on a time but it was always exactly at that time and she never came late. Under her arm each visit was a tin filled with biscuits and they were the most delicious biscuits Ophelia had ever tasted.

Supposedly they were baked by house elves at Hogwarts, another new thing Ophelia had learnt - elves were not fictional, they were very much real and not in the way of Christmas. Usually they were employed, or arguably owned, by wizarding families. However, Hogwarts had its own legion of elves brought in by one of the Hogwarts founders, Helga Hufflepuff, to ensure they could work fairly and without abuse. Apparently, house-elves were a very heavily debated creatures. Ophelia felt extremely lucky to have Professor McGonagall to teach her about 'magic', but was even happier that she was taught about life in general from someone extremely unbiased and remained to the facts.

Once the biscuits were opened, Ophelia would then watch in awe as Professor McGonagall would summon two mugs from thin air. Everything else was magical too - water would shoot out from the tip of her wand, mutter another spell and the water would boil instantly and then she would finish making their tea. Magic was amazing and Ophelia was certain she would never be bored of it or take it for granted.

Today Ophelia was well enough to leave the hospital room so Professor McGonagall took her and their mugs of teas into a small garden area that was a part of the hospital. Brightly coloured flowers and well-maintained herbs painted the floor of the garden. From six feet up the sign was an opaque green, it was filled with luscious leaves that all looked freshly grown. Flying around the garden were blue birds speckled with white spots, yet none of them tweeted or sang like the usual British birds. Making a mental note to ask Professor McGonagall, Ophelia looked back down from the nature to see the lady with a newspaper.