ℙ𝔸ℕ𝔸ℂ𝔼𝔸

ℙ𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕒 - (𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟) 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤. ℙ𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕒 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤: '𝕡𝕒𝕟' 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 '𝕒𝕝𝕝', 𝕒𝕟𝕕 '𝕒𝕜𝕠𝕤' 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 '𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕕𝕪'. 𝕀𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕜 '𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤', 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤 '𝕒𝕝𝕝-𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘'. 𝕀𝕟 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕞𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕪, ℙ𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕚𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕒𝕝 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘; 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖.

 𝕀𝕟 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕞𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕪, ℙ𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕚𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕒𝕝 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘; 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕤...

𝕊𝕌𝕄𝕄𝔸ℝ𝕐

𝕊𝕌𝕄𝕄𝔸ℝ𝕐

Ophelia Montgomery is a teen celebrity, living the life many people only dreamed of. She had fame, money, the voice of an 'angel' and the perfect parents; but behind closed doors this wasn't the case. Abused by those who are supposed to care and love her she somehow manages to continue her double life until one injury ends her in a hospital. With her parents arrested she's alone, at least until a Doctor notices something unique.

You see Ophelia is in fact a witch, something she knew nothing of but maybe it's exactly why she survived and hid her abuse for so long. Soon Ophelia is thrown into the wizarding world and her whole world changes. With Minerva McGonagall as her guardian and in time the Marauders as her friends, her life begins to piece together.

Will she be able to keep her past a secret? Will a boy with his own fair share of secrets finally be able to open his heart to someone who can teach him how to love himself?

Together, these two tortured souls may be able to finally put together the broken pieces of their lives as they become each other's panaceas.

Incredible cover & header made by the insanely talented FiftyShadesOfTimmy 🤩❤️

𝔸𝕌𝕋ℍ𝕆ℝ𝕊 𝕆𝕋𝔼

Hi everybody! Ok so this is my FIRST Wattpad story! I'm pretty nervous about it all so I do hope you love it!

I just wanted to clear a few things before the story gets started!

THIS IS AN ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE

1) Although it is the 'Marauders Era' I have chose to set it in todays world (21st century.) I decided this as deep down I don't truly know enough about the exact era they lived in but also I feel it suits my original characters storyline much better by being in our world!

2) Another change I made is their ages. It may just be me but I often feel uncomfortable trying to picture some of these characters at the age of 13/14 experiencing difficult moments - from crazy spells, to being werewolves, to abuse and to love! So I made the decision to have them start Hogwarts a little later in age. So Year 1 they would in fact be 13/14 by Year 7 they will be 20/21. I promise its not that important for the story it's really for my own sake! The story will begin whilst they are entering Year 4 so they will be 16. Also for this particular fan fiction the girls are all in Gryffindor (Lily, Alice, Marlene and Dorcas.)

3) There will be some upsetting scenes that may TRIGGER some people. What I will do is include at the top of that chapter if it includes something that may trigger you and you can choose whether you want to read the full chapter, do not feel forced to read it! Some triggers may be mentions of abuse, panic attacks and symptoms of PTSD.

4) Things will steer away from canon.

Ok well here we go...