𝟒𝟎 || 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

"And at the end of the day love is the answer to all of our questions "

                                          ♣️

I told Ava everything. From the very beginning.

Every little detail, every kiss, every conversation. Everything.

But that doesn't change the fact that I still feel furiously mad about Stephanie yelling at her that she's the reason for the divorce.

I didn't even know that Stephanie had been jealous of Ava all this time. Now things make sense. The way she treated her, the constant orders she gave her, the cold stare she always gave her.

It was all to scare Ava to the point of staying far away from Alexander.

Well, she got the wrong person but there was potential in her plan. Under different circumstances.

I and Ava have breakfast alone in my room this morning because Ava doesn't want to go down after everything that happened yesterday and I understand her. If I see Stephanie I'll probably slap the shit out of her for the way she treated Ava. Thank God my dad came into the room yesterday or things were about to get ugly. Really ugly.

Last night we had dinner in one restaurant just the two of us. I left my phone at home to give Ava my full attention and not get distracted.  I knew that seeing Alexander texting me constantly won't help so I did what every good friend would do. You know, hoes before bros.

I haven't seen either Stephanie or Alexander, and maybe that's better for now. I'm sure the bitch is trying to change his mind to stay with her and not fill for divorce and just thinking about this my blood boils even more.

I really miss him. But I still think it's better to keep my distance until I'm sure what I really want to do with my fucking life and with our... whatever it's this between us.

"Do you think you are the reason for the divorce?" Ava asked timidly, looking up from her food at me.

I took a deep breath, thinking about her question.

Do I think I am the cause of this divorce? Absolutely No.

Alexander told me the reason he married Stephanie, there was no love involved. Well, at least not from his side. He wasn't happy in this marriage even before I showed up in his life. I guess he finally decided to do something that will make him feel happy and free. It's a ducking prison to be in a marriage when you're not in love. I don't even what to know how he managed to stay so many years with this bitch.

But do I wish I was the reason he's filling for the divorce? Yes.

Yes I know that sounds bad. Really really bad.

But I'm in love with him. Hard and deeply in love with him and there is no going back from that.

I just want him to feel the same way about me, I guess. I want what we have to be more than just good fuck and sinful pleasure for him.

I pursed my lips, shaking my head negatively, "No, I don't think so."

"Did you even talked with him about it at all?"

I shook my head "No, and I don't think now is the right time for that."

After my words, she stayed quiet for a couple of minutes. Ugh, I hate silence.