{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 33❜:❀}

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

No one's pov

Taehyung slammed the door shut and it made a huge noise.
He sat on the bed and grabbed his hair tightly, as if he was ready to pull them out.

Taehyung - AARRGH! What have I done!!

He had tears in his eyes which slowly started pouring out.
He sat there still processing the incidents happened moments ago.

Taehyung - I shouldn't have slapped her at least.*mumble*

Sighing frustratedly he laid down on the bed, staring at the ceiling while thinking and tears were still rolling down his cheeks making his view blur.
What if she already loves Jimin? - Was the first thought in his mind.
He want her to stay he don't want to be alone again. He wants to listen what she has to explain but he's just scared. What if she hates him now?

This is his second time feeling this frustrated, this time wasn't less it was worse than before. Worse than before, when Hyuna left him after cheating on him and running away with his money.

His face looked calm but there were so many thoughts and emotions inside his heart and mind. He closed his eyes and more tears left. After about half an hour, he didn't even realised and he fell asleep.

-

On the other hand Y/n was sitting on the couch blankly staring at the ground wiping her tears.
She wants to stay, ofcourse she do. She want to sort the things out. She wants to explain because she loves Taehyung. But she cannot. Absolutely not now after what happened today.

She wants to tell what actually happened....

*Flashback
Y/n pov
Before Taehyung came*

Y/N -
Hmmm So I guess everything's ready and you too.

I glanced at my wrist watch and saw it was almost 6. Shoot! Taehyung must be on the way.
I looked up at Jimin and said

Y/n -
Jimin, It's almost 6. I'll get going now okay?

Jimin -
Y-Y/n I'm nervous.

Y/n -
Yahhh! Jiminie pabo you aren't a girl that you're being so nervous. Everything's gonna be fine!
You've done so much she'll absolutely love it and will accept your proposal!

Jimin smiled widely and hugged me and I hugged him back.
He suddenly broke the hug and said

Jimin - Hey wait! Till Taehyung comes, Let's practice.
I'll show you how I'll propose her and you've to tell if it'll be good or not.

I face palmed listening to him but nodded anyways

Y/n - *chukle* okay okay!

He then, knelt down taking the ring in his hand and cleared his throat before speaking

Jimin - Ahem uh Ray, will you marry me?

I waited for a few seconds thinking he'll say something else too but when he didn't I spoke

Y/n - Aish! Jimin not like this! Add more feel~ don't say it directly ok? Tell her that you love her and all.

He nodded and cleared his throat again.

Jimin - Ray, I love you so much. I really do. You're the most beautiful girl in my eyes. You're so lovely.(you're so lovely I'm so lovely :P)
I want to be with you forever. I want you to be my wife. I promise I'll do the dishes and laundry too. Will you marry me?

We both burst out laughing at his cute yet romantic confession.

Y/n - Omg! Yesss!

I whispered him a "Good job" and he too whispered, a "thanks" because we both were laughing.

Just then I felt someone is behind so I turned around and saw Taehyung standing there. I was surprised.

Y/n - Oh Taehyung-

Before I could speak anything he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me.

*Flashback end*

Y/n - Why everything becomes a mess!? *whisper*

Sighing heavily she looked up towards the clock and it's already 9pm.
She wiped her tears once more before standing up.
She had enough. She can't stay now.. well nobody could. There's a limit.
She's not sure about the future But for now, she have decided somethings.

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───
-

Boring af

Well Why you guys have to be so sweet (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
So, AGAIN. and this time most of you are asking for a double update 🤧

Umm and, ofcourse I'll write one more chapter today
But
But
But

I need 22 votes (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Okay? Deal😎🤝

😂😂

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote ❤️