{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 34❜:❀}

Omg! I just woke up from my nap and saw that previous chapter has got 27 votesss🥺😭❤️❤️❤️
You all are so sweet 🥺❤️❤️❤️
Thankkkk youuuuu!!!

Um, I wanted 22 votes and I got them (I want it I got it😂)
Even more than that
So here's the double update ✨

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

No one's pov

Taehyung got up with a slight headache because of yesterday. He opened his eyes when he heard the alarm ringing. Usually Y/n used to turn it off but today she isn't there.
He sat on the bed and rubbed his temples before fully waking up.
He saw his clothes for office were properly ironed and were kept on the chair near his bed, And the moment he looked around the empty room the first thought which came in his mind were yesterday's moments.

"I slapped the girl, I love!!! Darn you Taehyung!
Wait
Where's she!?"

'It's her time for shower.'
Fear rushed through his body when he checked the bathroom and found no one.

He went downstairs and checked the living room, no one.
He went in the lawn, kitchen, and other rooms too but there was no sign of his wife.
Painting heavily he sat on one of the chairs of the dining table.
He saw there was already food prepared for his breakfast.

He couldn't stop the tears from flowing through his eyes.
She's gone. But she didn't forget her responsibility. Or maybe last responsibility you say.
There wasn't any note, text or call he just knows she have left.

She left him too, He's alone again. But this time the mistake is his and he knows that.

He cried silently, alone in the whole house realising his mistakes since starting.
There's no doubt he liked Hyuna. But he loves Y/n, way too much. There's no comparison.

Did anyone else took his care when he was sick? No
But Y/n did.
Did anyone else cared if he skips his meals or not? No
But Y/n did.
She took care of him with her whole heart but what he gave her in return is just pain. He hurted her, always.
He is continuously crying while realising his mistakes.
He tried calling her but it was switched off.
He felt like he was drowning, and he doesn't know what to do. Out of frustration he banged his fist on the table making his hand bleed a bit, but that seems numb to him. It doesn't hurt much as the fact that he hurted the girl he says, he loves!

Panick and hurt was visible on his face. Tears were rolling down his cheeks making his view blur. He grabbed his car keys and rushed outside.

He kept searching her in nearby shops, parks. He asked people too. But he couldn't find out.
He doesn't have any kind of hint where she might be.

Taehyung - I love you Y/n, I love you so much. Please come back. I can't live without you.

These were the only words coming out of his mouth while he was driving looking at every direction in hope to spot her.

He have realised his mistakes, and he's guilty. But what if it's too late?

-

On the other hand.
Y/n just reached her old apartment 1 hour ago.
She knows Taehyung won't love her. And now she doesn't wants to disturb him either.
She talked with the owner and being the nice lady she is, she allowed Y/n to stay again. Well nobody else even came after she left this appartment.

As soon as she reached there, the old memories flashed back infront her eyes.
She wasn't so organized before. But she became, for Taehyung. She was as simple as a normal girl would be, but more happier.

She sat there on her bed after cleaning the appartment, it wasn't that dirty tho.

Y/n pov

I'm so exhausted. *Sigh* it's time for Taehyung's breakfast I hope he'll eat what I've kept.

There are still so many things I've to arrange. Should I ask Jimin for help?
I picked my phone and it was switched off.
As soon as I opened it, so many notifications popped on the screen.

3 messages from "Chim💫"

I clicked on the messages to see what Jimin have written.

Chim : Y/n!! Ray accepted my proposal!!!

Chim : We'll go on a date tomorrow again. Yayyyy

Chim : Thank you so much❤️

I smiled after reading his text. I should not disturb him. He looks so Happy.

I quickly typed a "Congo🎉" for him.

Just then I noticed the other notifications and what I saw made my eyes widened, but soon I frowned.

10 missed calls from "Tae Tae❤️"

Why is he calling me?? Should I call back-
I can't.
I won't be able to speak.
Sighing heavily I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes.
And because of how tired I was, I quickly fell asleep.

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───

-
-
-
Thank you so much for reading
Can we have 22 votes again pls🥺❤️