Chapter 1- You've gotta be kitten' me!

Tamako's 3rd Pov~

Tamako was walking home one late evening when she tripped over a box.

"Son of a-" Tamako mumbled, regaining her balance. The box Tamako just stumbled over meowed. 

"Cats?" Tamako whispered, opening the cardboard flaps of the box. All of the cats stopped meowing and turned to Tamako. "Oh hell no." Tamako sighed. 'These are some strange ass cats.' Tamako thought. 

The inhabitants of the box were nine strange-looking cats. One was green, another had curly eyebrows, and....Another had sunglasses?

Tamako grumbled, picking up the box carefully, and continued on her way home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mkay'....Are you guys hungry?" Tamako asked. All of the cats nodded and some meowed. Tamako got up to go see what she could feed them with.

Cats Pov~

"Meat! Meat! Meat!" Luffy screeched. The orange cat slapped the black cat wearing a straw hat. "Ow, Nami what didya' do that for!" Luffy pouted. "Shuddup!" Nami yelled.

"I can not believe you pissed off a literal witch. Only you Shanks, would be able to." Mihawk sighed. "Hey! In my defense, I just wanted to say 'hi'. Who knew she was a witch?" The red-haired cat, called 'Shanks' said.

"And you were drunk" Mihawk pointed out. "And I was drunk." Shanks sighed.

"Fufufu~ What an interesting turn of events." Doflamingo cackled, smiling like a maniac. "Like hell it is!" Kid roared. "Now, now, Eustass-ya. We all know you dreamt of this moment." Law smirked.

"Oooh~ I can't believe out of all the people to pick us up, it would be a beautiful girl!~" Sanji sang. "Oi, Ero-cook! We don't have time for this." A green cat interrupted. "What'd you know Marimo!" Sanji yelled, snapping out of his pervy daze.

Tamako's Pov~

Tamako looked back at the box of cats in her living room, to see them all meowing aggressively at each other. "Well, that might as well happen," Tamako muttered. Tamako walked over to the cats with bowls of milk. 

"I don't really have anything for cats, so this is kinda all I have for you guys." Tamako smiled sheepishly.

The cats just looked at her with eyes that screamed 'Are you kidding me?' "What? You're cats. What do you want me to feed you? Wine? Sake? Lobster and meat?" Tamako joked.

All of the cats nodded and meowed in agreeance. The cat wearing a straw hat jumped up and down meowing.

"I was joking..." Tamako sweat-dropped. "I-uh, suppose I should check your genders?" Tamako questioned. Looking at the box, Tamako picked out the orange cat. Tamako checked the cat's gender while the orange cat blushed. (Do cats blush??? I guess not, but for the story just go with it. XD) 

"Ah, a girl," Tamako said as she looked at the cardboard box. Her eyes meet a pair of sunglasses. The blonde cat merely smiled like the Cheshire cat at her.

Tamako dead-panned at the cat and said, "Well, you're last." Tamako looked over to a cat with curly eyebrows and hearts for eyes. "You," Tamako said as she picked up the curly eyebrowed cat.

The cat seemly died at Tamako's touch. Tamako sweat-dropped and checked the cat's gender. Tamako had her suspicions about the blonde cat's gender, but she had to be sure.

"Yep, a boy. As I thought." Tamako mumbled as she put the pervy cat down. 'Can cats even be perverts?' Tamako thought.

As Tamako checked the rest of the cats, One red cat bit and scratched her, one just stared into her soul with their gold eyes, and the rest just seemed like they wanted to get this over with.

"eight boys and one girl." Tamako hummed. 

The door to Tamako's apartment swung open to reveal a bald, very naked man. 

Silence....

Tamako internally screamed and covered the orange cat's eyes. Luckily a leaf flew in from the window and covered the bald man's 'manhood' (XD) 

"Uncle..." Tamako slowly said. "Hm?" The bald man grunted, turning his attention to his niece. "Where are your clothes?" Tamako mumbled. "Mosquitoes." That was all Tamako's uncle said.

Tamako sweat-dropped and watched her uncle move to the next room. "Heh..." Tamako nervously laughed as she uncovered the orange cat's eyes, which the cat looked grateful for.

All of the cats just looked like they had a run-in with the devil himself. "Uhm, so that's my uncle. His name is Saitama." Tamako said to the cats. Tamako scouted closer to the cats and whispered, "You're just gonna have to get used to him."

The cats definitely didn't want to get used to Saitama.

Tamako looked over to see the curly eyebrowed cat just chilling and smoking a cigarette. "Oi! No smoking, it's bad for your lungs!" Tamako yelled as she snatched the cigarette out of the cat's mouth. Wait- How did he even get that??

The blonde, curly eyebrowed cat did a weird noodle-like dance, with hearts in his eyes. "What is with these cats?" Tamako muttered.

Cat's Pov~

"My sweet angel cares about my health!~" Sanji sang as he did his 'noodle dance'. "Roronoa. How did you get into this mess?" Mihawk asked the green cat.

"Do you think that lady would join my crew!?" Luffy chirped. "That's what happened," Zoro said, pointing his paw at the black cat wearing a straw hat. "That idiot decided to ask a literal witch to join our crew, she said no and Luffy insisted. Now we're here. Cursed, I guess."

"Fufufufu~" Doflamingo cackled. "What's so fucking funny that you're laughing up a storm?!" Kid screamed. "Think about it, we all met a witch one way or another and we ended up in this mess. Maybe that's our key out. But! What would I know? Fufufu!~"

Tamako's Pov~

"Uncle, what do you want for dinner?" Tamako called out. "Noodles!" Saitama came running up wearing a banana yellow polo. "Noodles, noodles, noodles!" Saitama said, dancing around. 

"Noodles it is then..." Tamako said sweat-dropping for God knows how many times. Saitama was snapped out of his noodle fantasies when there was a firm knock on the door.

"Door's open." Saitama said in a monotone voice. The door opened to reveal.....-

(DUN DUN DUNNNN~ Pfffttt- you really thought I wouldn't end this on a sucky cliff-hanger? Well, think again! Mwhahahah!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's meh! I'm back. Thank you for reading this, I was sorta on a time crunch. ;w; Anyways- Bai!~ <3 (I will also be referring to Zoro as Zorro for a few chapters, sorry!)

 ;w; Anyways- Bai!~ <3 (I will also be referring to Zoro as Zorro for a few chapters, sorry!)