(Special) Chapter 7- The Purrr-fect murder

(Listen, one only has so many cat puns. XD Anyways, I can't believe this book has over 300 reads! Tysm!~ <3....I totally didn't riff this off of Psych, btw...XD)

Tamako's Pov~

Tamako burst through the front door of her apartment and screamed, "Uncle! Look what I've got!" Tamako was waving a letter around. Saitama lazily stumbled to Tamako. "What did you get?" Saitama grumbled.

"I just got sent a invitation from Monet Manor!" Tamako chirped. Saitama's eyes widened slightly and he said, "R-really!?" 

"Yes, really! He said I could bring a plus one and my cats." Tamako informed. "How they know I have cats, I have no idea."

Cat's Pov~

"A party!?" Shanks yelled. "Will there be drinks!?"

"Fufufu~ I do love a good party." Doflamingo cackled. Mihawk just groaned at the fact that he had to go interact with more people.

"Hm, a party could be fun..." Law trails off. "Wooow! Let's party!" Kid bellowed. "I wonder what type of women will be there..." Sanji day dreams, blood trickling down his little nose. "No, I must stay true to my angel!" Sanji said with determination.

"Stay true my ass." Zoro scoffed. 

"Have something to say Shitty-swordsman!?" Sanji yelled, getting up in Zoro's furry, green face. "Then say it to my face!"

"I SAID- Stay true my ass, Ero-cook!" Zoro roared, headbutting Sanji's fluffy little head.

"OH YEAH-"

Tamako's Pov~

"A party with the cats, Genos and I!" Tamako chirped. "Yeah, It's gonna be so-" Saitama cut himself off. 

"Wait- Genos!?" Saitama yelled, a tic mark forming on his head.

"Just kidding!~" Tamako joked. "Mmhm." Saitama grumbled, folding his arms across his chest.

"If we're going to go to this, you need to look presentable." Tamako huffs. "What? I think I look nice." Saitama says, dripping with confidence.

Tamako deadpans and points at Saitama's yellow polo and green camouflage shorts, saying "Are you serious?"

Saitama laughs nervously.

------

Saitama and Tamako were standing at the front door of THE Monet Manor, with Tamako's cats of course

Saitama and Tamako were standing at the front door of THE Monet Manor, with Tamako's cats of course. "Damn, this is going to be so cool." Tamako smolders, playing with her cuff links.

" Tamako smolders, playing with her cuff links