(Head cannon) How do they feel about kids? (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

You/Y/N = Tamako

Is it hot in here, or is it just me? (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

🍖Luffy🍖

Uhhhhhhhh.....He'll probably ask how they're made and you wouldn't have a single clue...He does like children though, he's just never put much thought into it before. He'd probably just randomly ask you, with blissful glee. Ah, yes, innocence.

"Y/N?"

"Yes, Luffy?"

"I want one of those!" Luffy pointed to a family passing by.

"EH!?"

💤Zoro💤

Zoro's bold but...Not that bold! C'mon geez, he'd be a blushing mess! Don't ask him things like that you- you- Baka! Yeah, that's right he said it...Totally not me btw...The answer is yes though...Come to think of it, he'd probably do just about anything for you...

"What'd you just ask me?!"

...

"I'd love to..."

"Really!?"

"Yeah..."

"̶H̶a̶!̶ ̶S̶i̶k̶e̶!"̶  

😍Sanji😍

Yes! YEs! yES! YESSS! He loves you so much that he doesn't give a single shit about how many you end having, and that, is a man indeed. Sanji will basically fulfill any request you ask of him. THIS mAn is whipped for you and will let the whole world know.

⚙️Kidd⚙️

If it happens it happens. He doesn't really want any children, but if it's with you...Well, that's an exception. With the help of Killer as an uncle, you'll raise a fantastic blood-thirsty child! Yay!~ ^w^

💉Law💉

 He'd love to. You would wait til' he asks, because if you do end up asking...He'd probably spontaneously combust on the spot! Since he's a doctor he would insist on doing everythingand I mean EvErThInG.

"Let me carry that."

"Go lie down. I'll take care of it."

"You shouldn't overwork yourself like that!"

LeT mE, lEt mE, LeT mE! Gosh, he'd be such a worrywart. Law would also be super protective of you. Remember, he protecc and he attacc.

🍺Shanks🍺

AbSoLutEly! Shanks, having the mental state as a child, would be a fantastic father. He would definitely ask first. He'd ask pretty early on so, you would probably say no. If you do, he'll beg and beg and beg...Whether begging subtly or just straight up asking you in front of his crew. Shank's crew would also beg for a wittle ittle niece. Cutting the story short, the red-haired pirates would spoil your child rotten.

✝️Mihawk✝️

Once you've been together for a while, Mihawk would definitely think about it. It's not that he doesn't want kids, it's just never been his top priority. He would be calm and prepared if the time ever came. Mihawk would be a stern, yet gentle father, teaching your child how to handle themselves in a fight.

🦩Doflamingo🦩

Yus! This man is a literal king, he needs an heir! Doflamingo would be absolutely delighted upon hearing the news. He would go overboard and baby-proof the entire castle. Doflamingo would be at your side EvErY second of the day. If he gets pulled away from you, he would be pissed and would make one of his family members guard you.

HehEeEhe~

HehEeEhe~