Chapter 9- Feline romantic anyone?

( #2 in onepiece!? ;w; I'm so happy~)

Tamako's Pov~

It was a normal Monday for Tamako Saitama. She was called to do a mission, leaving Saitama to take care of the cats.

"Okay....1,2,3,4,5,6,7-" Saitama was counting the cats one by one with his fingers. "8,9- Wait...Where's Cheshire...?" Saitama asked himself, looking at the cats.

The cats were lined up against each other. The cats turned their heads, scanning the room for the freakishly tall war lord.

"Oh no.

~Tamako's side~

~Tamako's side~

Tamako was flying through the air using her ODM gear to avoid the barrage of attacks that a large lizard man was throwing at her.

A blonde cat with sunglasses was flailing in the wind, hanging onto Tamako's back for dear life.

Oh no indeed.

~Saitama's side~

"Oh wait, found him." Saitama said turning on the news channel, seeing Tamako gracefully gliding around in the air- while Cheshire was flailing in the wind, attached onto Tamako's black leather jacket.

The cats felt their color leave their faces looking at the strange box, that they learned was a TV.

Well......Except for one cat. He was loving it, and that cat was named Pudding.

~Tamako's side~

"Get back here, dammit!" The lizard man barked, throwing a piece of concrete in Tamako's direction. "Quit dodging and fight me!"

"If you say so." Tamako yawned. Tamako maneuvered back around to the lizard man, catching the scaly man off guard. 

Cheshire's gums were flapping in the air, and his sunglasses were slipping off. 

Tamako swung both of her swords up, aiming them at the lizard man-mid air. The scaly man froze, beads of sweat drip down his brow.

Tamako dinged the man on his head with the hilt of her sword, effectually knocking him out cold.

Tamako landed on the ground feet first as the lizard was starting to fall to the ground. She caught the large man and started to glide away with her ODM gear.

"Now, just to turn you in."

~Saitama's side-Cat's Pov~

"The titan shifter, Tamako Saitama. Was seen in the streets of City Z fighting a Lizard man like a badass, might I add- But that's not all- A strange looking cat was seen on the back of Tamako's jacket, holding for it's little life." The news reported informs the listeners. 

(Insert live footage of the Doflamingo cat flailing in the wind, holding onto Tamako's black, leather jacket.) 

"How dare that flamingo intrude on Tamako's glory!" Sanji yelled.

"Who this mysterious cat is, we have no idea. Maybe we'll never know. I'm sure that the same thing applies to the sunglasses that the same cat wears." 

Law was just laughing his ass off, watching the footage of Doflamingo.

"What the hell is this weirdo doing?" Kid questions.

"That is the same question I ask myself everyday..." Mihawk looks at Shanks.

"Hahaha! You know you love me! Your my drinking buddy!" Shanks laughs.

Mihawk just grunts in response.

"Hey, that looks like fun!" Luffy beams.

"No it's not Luffy!" Nami yells at Luffy. "Besides you'll only drag Tamako-san down."

"But, Nami...Doffy is having all the fun!" Luffy pouts.

"Tamako's sword skills are still the coolest thing ever, not even Doflamingo can ruin that." Zoro exclaims, smiling smugly.

"Now your talking!" Sanji yelled with determination 

"Wasn't Zoro already talking...?" Luffy inquires.

"That would have been good to watch if Doflamingo-ya wasn't being a dumbass." Law smirks. 

"Hey, it's still cool! Did you forget Tamako was in it?" Shanks asked Law.

Law's cheeks grew hot and he replied with, "That's not what I meant, Red hair-ya..."

"Once I get back to normal, I'm going to use all my best pick-up lines on Tamako!" Shanks said smugly.

"Do you mean your dad jokes?" Mihawk said dryly.

"Wa-Wait, how are we going to turn back to normal and go back to our world?" Nami questioned.

"No idea, but I'm going to bring Tamako with me! She'll be my pirate queen!" Luffy chuckled.

"No way!"

"Not a chance, Straw hat-ya."

"She's all mine, keep your shitty hands off her!"

"Dibs on Tamako!"

"I'll feed her only the most finest quality of foods!"

"I'd like her to live with me on my island."

"None of you could protect her like I could!"

"Bullshit!"

"What lies."

"Hey, I already called dibs!"

"Shishishi!"

"What a joke."

"Like you could! I'd never leave my angel in your hands!"

"...What about sharing?"

"NO!

(Yandere much. XD)

~Tamako's side~

Tamako dropped off the lizard man to the agency, finally noticing the weird-ass cat climbing on her head

"Huh?" Tamako grunted, taking Cheshire off her head. His smile still plastered on his furry face.

"I know better than to ask now..." Tamako muttered, sweat-dropping. "Anyways, I believe I have something for you." Tamako stuck her hand into her pocket and pulled out a pair of fancy white sunglasses with red lenses. 

"Your's seem a bit broken. If those meant that much to you, I can fix them." Tamako said thoughtfully. "But, til then, how about we switch." Tamako took off the blonde cat's sunglasses on put the new pair on.

"Y'know, you might just be my favorite cat." Tamako said, walking off home with the blushing mess, Cheshire in her arms. 

Oh how he wished it could be the other way around.

------

Thank you for reading! Bai~ <3