(Head cannon) - They see you naked

🌝

You = Tamako

🍖Luffy🍖

Luffy is an innocent bean. He doesn't care or acknowledge that your naked at all. You both often take baths together!

💤Zoro💤

You just boarded the Going Merry, tired and sweaty. Entering your room to change, you hear the door click open. "Hey, Tamako-" You whirled around, completely naked, to see Zoro with wide eyes. "Geh! Z-Zoro! Wha-?!" Zoro smirked and straddled your hips. "Hey, hot stuff~" Zoro whispered in your ear. "Nu! Nu! Let meh gooo!" You yelled, pushing him off you and running towards the bathroom. "Adorable," Zoro grunted with a smirk.

😍Sanji😍

You just stepped out of the shower when you heard somebody squeal, "T-Tama-him-hime!?" You froze. Sanji was beet red and blood gushing down his nose. "Hey...Sanji? Are you okay..?" You say, concerned. Sanji stumbles out of the room, leaving a trail of blood behind him. You then hear a clunk. Peaking out of your door, seeing Sanji passed out on the floor, bleeding out. "Doctor! Doctor! We need a doctor!" "YOU ARE THE DOCTOR!" "Oh yeah..."

💉Law💉

You were completely naked, trying to change your clothes when you heard something, "Tamako-ya? I need som-" Without looking back you tried to escape to your bathroom when you felt a hand grab your shoulder. "Going somewhere, Tamako-ya?" Law whispered huskily, sending chills down your neck. Oh no...

⚙️Kid⚙️

OH GOD NO! NONONONO! rUn- He'S gOt YoU! Ohmigoshohmigosh-

🍺Shanks🍺

You just finished taking a shower when you heard the clicking sound your door makes when it's being opened. "Heyo! Dar- Oops...My bad..." You feel your cheeks heat up and your hair starts to float up. (Like Kushina Uzumaki) "Oi! Out!" Shanks throws his hand up in defeat. "Oh, no yeah, she's pissed." Shanks whispers to somebody outside of your room. "You knew?! You son of a bi-" "Now, now, honey, let's just calm down...I just lost another bet, that's all." Shanks starts to back up, sweating buckets. "I. Am. Calm." You say, your voice lowering several octaves. "Oh, shi-"

✝️Mihawk✝️

Mihawk wouldn't force anything upon you. He's a gentleman, he respects all wamen. If he were to walk into you naked he'd probably blush a bit, say he's sorry and walk out.

🦩Doflamingo🦩

It's like he knows when your naked or just showing some skin. hE kNoWs. He always acts like he's surprised, but he's been waiting for this moment. It's like it a sixth sense he has-- Can he teleport?! Does like he stalks you for it? I guess we'll never know. One thing that we do know, is that it never ends well for you. "Well, aren't we being frisky today?" "Nuh! NoOo-"

~

Ty for reading! I kinda feel dirty for writing these...0w0

~Kenz <3

(Oh gosh- This is adorable ;w;)