Chapter 19- Sweet, sweet, muscles & candy

"Umm..."

Tamako was currently being held in Katakuri's bEeFy arms. How did she get here? You may ask. The witch wanted her to start forming relationships so...she's being poofed around to where the witch sees fit.

The first thing that Tamako seemed to notice is that first of all, this man was fucking huge! Oh and there's a really big lady with a not so happy look on her face. You see, Tamako happened to land right into Big mom's territory, right into her tea party with her sweet commanders. (No snack, me no like him >:( )

"Who are you?" Katakuri narrowed his eyes.

"Hi..." Tamako said in a small voice.

"Mamama, who do we have here?" Big mom peered now at Tamako, who was puny compared to her.

"Ijceodwidjwhdbjcdx- Uh uh-" Tamako felt like she was malfunctioning, why was everyone so big compared to her?!

"Speak up, now."

"I like ya cut g!" The bell tolled. Tamako slaps Katakuri's hands in the process, letting her go. 

"Huh?"

Tamako just starting booking it. Big mom and the sweet commanders dead-pan.

"What is that girl doing?"

"Mamama! Katakuri, catch her. She will be a nice addition to my tea party." Big mom grinned.

"Yes mama." Katakuri obeys, sprinting after Tamako.

"Why did she run?" Smoothie sighs.

"Probably because you're tall as shit and she's a shortass." Cracker rolls his eyes.

"There was no need to be rude. I was just wondering." Smoothie flips her hair. (Insert L'Oréal bc you're worth it meme ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A few minutes later and Katakuri came in with Tamako, holding her up by her shirt.

"She was quite difficult to catch. Like a rat." Katakuri said with no emotion.

"A- a- A RAT!?"

"Did you just call our guest a rat?" Big mom glowered

"Did you just call our guest a rat?" Big mom glowered. At least someone had Tamako's back! GeEz!

"No mama." Katakuri's response didn't miss a beat.

"Good." Big mom smiled a big toothy grin, "Set my guest next to me."

"Yes mama." Katakuri set Tamako next to Big mom as requested of him.

The sweet commanders glanced at Tamako nervously.

"I didn't catch your name. What is it?" Big mom stared at Tamako.

"It's Tamako Saitama..." Tamako squeaked.

"Mamama! What an adorable name!" Big mom cheered.

"Don't you agree my children?"