Chapter 4- PAW-don me!

Tamako's Pov~

"This one is my favorite," Saitama stated, holding up Pickles. Pickles looked less than pleased at this. "Why?" Tamako asked. "He's fun to mess with," Saitama said as he booped Pickle's nose. Pickles hissed and bit Saitama's finger. 

The new turned on and it was something about a B-class criminal Hammerhead, and how he's bald.

"He kinda looks like you Uncle." Tamako pointed out. "They stole my look!" Saitama yelled. "Oh, the horror." Tamako said in a monotone voice. "Let's go!" Saitama shouted. "Eh? Now?" Tamako said.

"Yeah! They stole my look!" Saitama screamed. Tamako went to change and get her gear, once I was done I found him impatiently waiting by the door.

"The cats?" Tamako questioned. "Sounds like a personal problem," Saitama says. "Hey, that's my line." Tamako cries out. Saitama picked Tamako up and ran out the door, leaving the cats behind.

Cats's Pov~

"Pickles!" Sanji howled out laughing. "Yours is no better, Noodles." Zoro taunted. "That old dude named it off of the weird dance you do." "It is a dance of passion! Like you'd know anything like that!" Sanji screamed into Zoro's furry face.

"Doffy!" Luffy shouted. "Oh no." Doflamingo said, dropping his signature 'Fufufu~' "Straw hat-ya, still kickin' hm?" Law said. "But, I'm not kicking...?" Luffy mumbled. Law sighed and said, "That's not what I meant, Straw hat-ya." "Hey, are you bullying my captain again? He may be stupid but, remember-" Nami got closer to Law's fluffy ear and whispered, "We know your weakness." Law started to sweat buckets.

"Oooh~ Are you talking about the bread!?" Luffy shouted. "Ahaha! Your weakness is bread?!" Kid laughed.

Tamako's Pov~

As Tamako and Saitama headed into town people started to notice them and yell, "It's one of them! They're kidnapping a girl!" "She's my niece!" Saitama yelled back. "You look nothing alike!" A bystander shouted. 

Tamako and Saitama ran into the building called the 'Golden turd'. "Do people seriously think this looks good?" Tamako questioned. Saitama and Tamako had to go through the forest to avoid more people accusing Saitama of kidnapping. 

Saitama put Tamako down once they ran into a man in a big, black bodysuit. "You here to join the paradisers?" The man asked Saitama.

"No, no. I'm just a hero for fun." Saitama answered. "My personal reason is to beat you up for stealing my look. Now, where are your followers?"

"Then die!" The man punched Saitama. The force of the punch caused dust to swirl around in the air.

"Well, I should get out-" The man stopped talking when he saw Saitama standing in the same place with a bored look on his face. "I thought this would be a good fight, but the design of the suit is lame. All it does is give you superhuman strength." Saitama told him.

"You gave no Idea how hard it was to get a hold of these things! How could you know their value!" Hammerhead said, pissed. "I've been looking for somebody to test the full power of this suit on! Spin attack!" Hammerhead yelled, his bodysuit getting buffer as he prepares to attack Saitama.

Tamako is sitting on a tree stump munching on some milk chocolate.

Cat's Pov~

"I don't want milk!" Luffy whined. "Luffy, you have to eat it. It's what Tamako~chan left for us to eat." Sanji said. "No!" Luffy yelled, puffing out his cheeks and crossing his arms.

"Does Tamako have any other swords?" Zoro asks. "Asking for a friend of course" Zoro and Mihawk were tip-toeing around Tamako's bedroom looking for her swords. "Roronoa may-" Mihawk is interrupted by a creepy voice. "What are you doing in my princess's room? Fufufu~" Doflamingo cackles. "What are you doing on her bed?!" Zoro screams. Doflamingo was sitting on Tamako's bedsheets. "Sleeping, what else?" Dofalmingo questioned.