Chapter 2- How claw-ful!

Tamako's Pov~

"Is this your daughter?" The cyborg man questioned, pointing at Tamako. "No, that's my niece," Saitama answered. 

"Please teach me how to become great like you!" Genos said, getting straight to the point. Saitama sighed and said, "How old are you?" "Nineteen," Genos answered without hesitation. 

"So young, you'll surpass me in no time," Saitama confirmed, while Tamako was getting bored listening to their conversation, switching her attention to the window.

Cat's Pov~ 

"Who's that?" Nami asked no one in particular. "He looks weird," Zoro grumbled. "Who is this man and why is he in the area where my angel is?!" Sanji roared. "You think he'd join my crew too?" Luffy questioned. 

"Interesting." Law mused. "Great, more annoying people." Kid huffed. "Hey, Luffy!" Shanks called out to Luffy. "Huh? Shanks?" Luffy muttered. "A-ah! I'm breaking the promise we made!" Luffy screeched as he ran to the corner of the cardboard box. Shanks sweat-dropped. This was indeed the strange child he had missed so dearly over the years.

Tamako's Pov~

"Why don't you join us for dinner?" Tamako said. "What? No!" Saitama huffed. "Very well. Thank you." Genos thanked Tamako. Geno looked away from the two and said, "Object approaching at high speed.-It's here." 

Tamako looked over to see something break through the wall. Saitama killed it faster than the eye could blink, spilling blood and guts over the walls, completely terrifying the group of cats.

"There are two more outside, let me handle them," Genos said,  jumping out of the hole in the wall.

Tamako jumped out of the new hole to see Saitama and Genos taking down robots of some kind. Saitama was shoved into the ground, leaving only his head above the ground.

The nine cats jumped out of the box and watched the rag-tag heroes fight.

"I kind of feel like a bamboo shoot," Saitama blissfully sighs.

"You sorta look like an egg..." Tamako muttered, earning a glare from Saitama. A cyborg appeared behind Tamako. Genos blocked it's punch, "Leave this to us, we will handle this."

 "Aye! You think I'm useless?!" Tamako yelled. 

"I am the third most powerful figh-" The cyborg said in a fake robotic voice. "That's nice. Now, who's going to fix the hole in our house?" Tamako crossed her arms. 

"I beat the other guy." Saitama yawned, holding up the eyeball of the other robot they were fighting. 

The gorilla robot was now sweating like crazy and dropped the robotic voice saying, "I will tell you everything! Please don't kill me." "Getting straight to it, my boss is interested in your body." 

"I'm not interested in dudes," Saitama stated plainly.

"Why would your boss be interested in Uncle's body...?" Tamako says, trying to wrap her brain around the concept. 

"Don't think about it, just stay pure," Saitama said as he ruffled Tamako's hair. "Hmph," Tamako huffs. "Master, I believe you misunderstood. By the plans to use your body, he means to study. It surpasses the normal human limitations," Genos explained.

"Let's go," Saitama said. "Wait, now?" Geno asks. "Yeah, there's a sale tomorrow at the supermarket," Saitama holds up a coupon.

Cat's Pov~

 "...." 

       "....."

                "....."

                         "......"

                                  "WHAT THE-!?!?"

Tamako's Pov~

"Oh yeah, I forgot to bring it up, but I found nine cats and I'd like to keep them," Tamako casually states.

Saitama chokes on his noodles and screams, "WHAT?"

"I never pegged you for the crazy cat lady type, Tamako," Genos says, not looking up from his noodles. Tamako gains an irk mark, "Just because I found some cats, doesn't mean I'm crazy!"  

"How didn't I notice nine cats living here..." Saitama muttered to himself.

"If you want to keep them, then I guess so," Saitama shrugs with a bored face. "But! As your uncle you-" As Saitama starts to rant, Genos looks over to you and says "Ah~" As Tamako opens her mouth, she gets feed noodles from Genos.

"That's why you never let un-" Saitama stops ranting and looks over to find his precious, sweet niece being feed noodles from this 'nasty boy'. Saitama gains an irk mark and screams, "HEY! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE A MOVE ON MY PRECIOUS NIECE?!"

Dad-mode activated.

Cat's Pov~

Woah! That old bald dude is so powerful!" Luffy screams. "That nasty boy is feeding my angel his dirty noodles he contaminated!" Sanji roars. "We have to go save her, right Nami-swa-" Sanji looks over to see Nami drooling, gazing starstruck at Genos. Sanji just grumbles, going to the corner to sulk.

"Tamako-ya's place seems...Strange...." Law tries to wrap his head around all of the monsters he's witnessed. "Tamako? Ah, so that's her name." Mihawk confirms. "Fufufufu~ I'm anxious to see what happens next," Doflamingo chuckles.

"When I get back to normal I'm gonna rip that robot boy's fucking arms off!" Kid growls. "Oh, Jealous?" Law snickers, nudging Kid with his paw. "I am not, you shitty surgeon!" Kid yells.

Shanks is on the floor of the cardboard box twitching. "S-sa-" Luffy notices Shanks and trots over to him. "Shanks! Are you okay?" "Sa-sa-sa." Shanks gasps out, "Sa? Sa what!?" Luffy yells, shaking Shanks. "Sa-Sa....Sake" Shanks twitches. Luffy dead-pans at his so-called 'hero'.

Tamako's Pov~

"Can I name them?" Saitama asks Tamako, looking into the box of cats. "Oh, I totally forgot to name them. Sure." Tamako says. "Pickles," Saitama states, pointing at the green cat. "Apple sauce." Saitama nods, pointing the the red cat with missing an arm. "Straw." Saitama points at the cat wearing a straw hat. "Honey bun." Saitama points at the black cat with soul-piercing golden eyes. "Pudding." Saitama says, pointing at the dark brown-haired cat with...Ear piercings? Well...Okay then...These cats are super weird. 

"Orange. Wait, no. Tangerine." Saitama points at the orange cat. "Anger issues," Saitama says, pointing at the slightly spiky red-haired cat. "Anger issues...?" Tamako repeats. "Yeah, Anger issues. I've just got a feeling." Saitama explains.

"Cheshire." Saitama continues, pointing at the easily creepiest cat, "And Noodles." Saitama finishes, pointing at the curly eyebrowed cat. "I saw it doing a dance that looked like he was a noodle. See," Saitama says as he repeats the dance that Noodles preformed.

Tamako sweat-drops at her uncle as he squiggles around the room.

The cats were either okay with their names or they hated them. Especially a certain spiky red-haired cat, now named 'Anger issues'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this! I had a blast writing this. :D Bai!~ <3

 :D Bai!~ <3