(Head cannon) - Jealousy Levels

Note: All cat love interests will be human in this. 

You = Tamako

🍖Lufff y🍖

~50%~

Luffy is a little innocent bean. He really loves you, your his future pirate queen. He doesn't want to lose you. If he sees someone who blatantly tries to hit on you, he'll probably sock them right in the face and drag you away from the scene. Luffy doesn't typically get jealous because he's pretty dense, but he knows when somebody's a threat.

💤Zoro💤

~69%~

Zoro actually can get pretty jealous, especially when hes drunk. Zoro himself, can be quite the perverted man. Sometimes when he's "sleeping" when your training, hes actually checking you out. ;) When you talk to another man, Zoro makes sure to keep an eye on you to ensure there is no funny business going on. If Zoro does see something, he'll definitely stomp over there and unsheathe one of his swords saying, "Oi, oi, what the hell do you think your doing with MY girlfriend?" He'd probably give them the stink eye as well.

😍Sanji😍

~178~

This man is the most overprotective dude there has ever been. Any man and I mean ANY- That dares to comes into your presence, he will threaten to stick his foot where the sun doesn't shine. He has finally a girl to call his own and he will do all he can to protect you. If that shitty swordsman touches you in any way, he'll go berserk, mainly meaning he'll light on fire, chasing around Zoro, trying to kick his ass.  ~A slight yandere~

💉Law💉

~88~

Law can be super jealous at times. Any man that dares to flirt with you will...Well, let's just just say there's another heart in a jar on the shelf. Law is always really busy with his work, so he can get pretty insecure, thinking your just going to up and leave him for some other man that pays more attention to you. Despite his workaholic tendencies, he truly loves and cares for you.

⚙️Kid⚙️

~250~

This man believes that you are HIS and HIS alone. No touchy what is his. If anyone is brave enough to try, he will kick their flipping ass. No doubts about it. When you talk to another person, they tend to disappear. You often wonder where they went. Just remember you are Kid's and he will never let you go. ~Yandere~

🦩Doflamingo🦩

~90%~

Doffy is basically a yandere, he shares you with no one. You are his queen and nobody messes with his queen. Somebody tries to flirt with you, ha! Have fun with that! Doflamingo will send his family after who dares to defile his queen. If he's really mad, he'll personally come over there and cut them to shreds. 

🍺Shanks🍺

~30%~

You've never seen this man jealous. He can get overprotective, but not really jealous. That's because he keeps his jealousy on the inside! He sees you talking to another man, so many insults are running through his head right now. But, let's be honest here, he knows your not going to leave him. I mean, come on! Who are you going to find that's better than drunkard Shanks himself?

✝️Mihawk✝️

~25~

Mihawk isn't really the jealous type. He trusts that you're faithful full heartedly. You two are like the power couple of the sea. You guys may have your ups and downs, but your that last missing piece to his puzzle, and you fit perfectly.

~

Thank you for reading! I sorta got lazy towards the end and didn't do all of the love interests... ;w;

~Kenz <3