Chapter 17- Error Cat pun Missing Error

🌸Please forgive me for any grammatical mistakes.🌸

Tamako was walking home one late evening, when everything suddenly faded away.

Tamako shrugged it off and wondered down a pitch black hallway. Just as Tamako reached the end of the corridor, a door came into view. The door's grey paint was chipping off, revealing a grainy dark stained wood. The door seemed very old.

Tamako decided to open the door. Gently twisting the dirty sliver knob of the old door.

"Finally..." A mysterious voice grumbled. "Well, come in!" With one lift of their index finger, the door swung open. Tamako levitated off the ground and was flung into the open doorway. Tamako finally  plopped onto the ground when she reached a faded, red leather chair laying on a striped autumn colored mat. No light could be seen except for a tall lamp that sat next to the chair.

"Tamako, I've grown bored of your regular scenery."

Tamako looked up to see what she thought was a tweenager.

"Eh? Who are you?" Tamako questioned.

"Seriously is that how you greet your host?" The tween deadpanned.

The tween had short black hair, a tiny stereotypical witch hat, a baggy black hoodie, black and white striped leggings, paired with a face mask underneath their chin. They were probably under 6'0 feet tall. Tamako didn't know what gender they were at the moment, but it didn't necessarily matter to Tamako either. Being a lot like her uncle in ways, she didn't care about a lot of things.

"Uhm, you can call me..." The tween looked around for a moment before sitting up in their chair. "How about Author?"

"Author?" Tamako narrowed her eyes. "Yeah, sure." Author confirmed. "So...Author, what'd you mean about my scenery." Tamako asked. "I said I'm bored! Gah! You need a change in scenery!" Author complained. "Huh?" Tamako was totally lost.

"Are you brain dead? I'm bored and I bet the reader are too, soooo~ I'll give you a scenery change!" Author slouched. 

"There's more of you?" Tamako sweat-dropped. "Course! How about this...You'll being going to~ Drum roll please!" Author stopped what they were saying and glared at Tamako. Out of fear for what would happen, Tamako drummed her knuckles on the ground.

"Aha!~ Tamako Daina Saitama will be going to that fabulous world of One Piece with all of her hansome suitors!" Author stood up on the arm of her seat. "Yes, yes! Sometimes I get scared of my own genius!~" Author giggled.

"One Piece world...?" Tamako was still in the dark literally and figuratively. "Come on, now look what you did! You've ruined the mood!" Author exclaimed, plopping back into their seat. "You know those weird ass cats you've been taking care of?" 

"Y-Yeah? What about them? Tamako asks.

"Dumb. Dumb as hell."

Tamako deadpans.

"They are actually humans I turned into cats for annoying me." 

Tamako sweat-dropped, 'They act just like a child...'

"They're cats with abs, Tamako! Abs!" 

"Oh- Um...Cool?"

"Ugh."

"Well, after I turned them. I saw an opportunity for a good story. I hand picked you to be my main character, Tamako D. Saitama!

"So egotistical..." Tamako whispered to herself. Author's ears perked up. "Wha-?! How rude!" Author harshly pointed  their finger in Tamako's face. Author hopped up from their chair and turned their back towards Tamako, "Now, I just have to turn them back and put them in their respective places...But, where shall I put Tamako?"