(Head cannon) - Wearing their clothes

Part 2 of Jealousy levels is coming soon!~

You = Tamako

🍖Luffy🍖

You decided to wear his straw hat. Everyone was a little surprised to see you wearing Luffy's prized possession, but you were the cutest little thing in that hat. That being said, Luffy never let you out of his sight.

💤Zoro💤

You wore his green robe. Zoro thought it was super cute on you. Once you put it on, Zoro was wanting to hug you like a teddy bear. Just a tip for next time; Don't try on his earrings. He'd probably nibble on your ear constantly. 0w0

😍Sanji😍

You wore his under shirt and coat. You walked around saying, "Who ate all the damn meat?" Pretending to be like Sanji. Sanji found it hella sexy-Even though it was sort of insulting at times XD. He got a nosebleed and struggled not to pass out from blood loss. 

💉Law💉

You stole his mushroom hat. Law was blushing constantly once he saw you in his favorite hat. Law's crew were weirded out by Law's strange behavior. He stuttering when you talked to him, and he could not take his eyes off you for the life of him. Poor Law. He loves everything about you, especially when you return his hat with your wonderful scent on it.

⚙️Kid⚙️

You decided to wear Kid's goggles. Kid was upset that he couldn't find his goggles til' he found out you were wearing them. He found it adorable and amusing. Kid would watch you with a amused expression when you would try to act like him. Killer usually comes and watches along with Kid, smirking in his mask.

🍺Shanks🍺

You stole his black cloak right off his shoulders and wore it. You ran around swirling the cloak in the air and acting like a stereotypical vampire would. Shanks thought it was so cute and sat there watching you make a fool of yourself with a drink in his hands. Shanks would laugh non-stop at your childishness, "Dahahahaha! Your so funny dear!" 

✝️Mihawk✝️

You wore his hat of course! Mihawk's usual emotionless face, heats up a tad from your sheer cuteness. Mihawk tries to get his hat back, but you run away from him before he can. This usually ends in you running around his castle scared for your life, and Mihawk shouting something in Spanish, chasing you.

🦩Doflamingo🦩

You stole his pink feathery coat. You stood in front of a mirror saying, "I'm Doffy, I'm a hansome bastard, and I eat lobster for every meal!" "I don't eat lobster for every meal." You turn around to see Doflamingo behind you. "Is that all you got from that!?" "Fufufu~ Now that you mention it, you do look rather cute in my coat, my queen~" Doflamingo picks you up and runs to your bedroom. "W-Wait! Oh no..."

~

Ty for reading! I didn't do the girls, I'm sorry. I make them like her mother and sister in a way. I wanted it to be platonic. I also didn't do Genos, because He's not really a love interest. :D

~Kenz <3