Chapter 12- Your as tall as a meowtain!

Suggested by godzamasu5432 

(It won't let me link for some reason-)

Tamako's Pov~

"Who the flippty-doo, is this??" Tamako exclaims, pointing at a very tall man wearing a black feather coat.

Today was supposed to be a normal Saturday morning until Tamako heard a grunt outside her front door. Tamako opened it to see a freakishly tall man in a ridiculous outfit, pass out in front of her. Being the hero she was, Tamako brought him inside.

"Do I just attract weirdoes or something?" Tamako mumbles to herself. Tamako hauls the tall man onto the couch. 

Tamako hears the strange man grumble and start to awake

*Click*

Tamako whirls around to see Cheshire's claws holding on a matte black pistol's trigger- aimed towards the weird clown man.

That said man, emits a girlish scream and falls off the couch. Tamako's eyes widen and she goes ridged, but one question remains....

WHERE THE FLIPPTY-FLOP DID HE GET A GUN!?!?

Cat's Pov~

"Surprise motha-fucker." Doflamingo glowers at Corazon. 

"Ahhhh! Mingo's got a gun!" Luffy screams, running in circles.

"It's too early for this shit..." Mihawk huffs, not in the mood for the flamingo man's 'shit'.

"No! Not again!" Law tackles Doflamingo.

"Fufu~ No need to be so aggressive, Law." Doflamingo cackles, fighting for the fire-arm.

"I can't let you do it again, Doflamingo-ya." Law breathes.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Kid laughs, watching the drama.

"It's like a soap-opera." Nami comments. "You said it sister." Shanks agrees with Nami. 

Nami turns to face Shanks with a disgusted look on her face. 

"What? Somethin' I said?"

"You pink boar! Get that pistol away from Tamako!" Boa screeches.

"I'll save you Tamako-hime~" Sanji sings, going to tackle Doflamingo. "HOW DARE YOU HOLD A GUN NEAR TAMAKO-HIME!!"

"This is gold." Zoro chuckles.

"Gah! Let. Me. Finish. The job!"

Tamako's Pov~

Tamako and Corazon watch the cats fight over a gun.

"Sooo...How's your day going?" Corazon awkwardly asks Tamako.

"Mm, It could be better." Tamako replies, not really paying attention.

"Ah, sorry to hear that."

....

.....

......

"Wait!" Tamako realizes who she's talking to.

"Who are you? And-And why is your voice so deep?!" Tamako questions the clown-like man. 

"Rosinante Doquixote." The man simply stated. "But, I go by Corazon."

"I wanted to thank you for taking me in your house." Corazon explains. Corazon's coat starts to spontaneously catch on fire.