Chapter 20 & a 1/2- Infectious thoughts

"RAH!" Doflamingo seethed, shoving all of the parcels off his desk, "I can't-"

"I just-" Doflamingo clutched tufts of his hair, shaking his head.

She slipped out of his grasp again! This wasn't what was supposed to happen...She was supposed to be his queen! No matter...That was what he kept on telling himself...Even with his awakened devil fruit powers there was no guarantee he would be able to find her. He didn't even know the full extents of her powers! At least he knew it sure wasn't a devil fruit. Her world didn't seem to have them.

Doflamingo stood there, filled with rage, papers cluttered all over the floor. He was having a temper tantrum. It wasn't uncommon for Doflamingo to experience them.  He wasn't exactly a calm person per se.

Doflamingo knew Tamako didn't know how much he needed her...How she needed him- Scratch that, nobody deserved Tamako. For she was too pure for this cold, wretched world. He would be her protector, her knight in shining, pink armor.

Tamako didn't know what Doflamingo intended to do once he got his hands on her. What he wanted to do. Was he going to indulge himself just this one time? Only the future could tell.

And the future doesn't tell secrets.

Shanks sighed, taking a sip of beer, but it wasn't enough to fill the hole inside of him. Cheap booze could only do so much.

He hasn't seen Tamako in over a month now, every second he spent away, his smile faded.

Tamako was like a drug and boy, was he addicted. Shanks didn't know how much longer he stay away from her- was she even in the same world as he? He wished he knew. 

The redhead threw his mug at the wall, watching it's contents dribble down.

Booze just couldn't satisfy him anymore...It was almost worthless to him- almost. Was Tamako even safe? Was she in danger?! Shanks had been so caught up in his self-pity party that he had never about her safety! He swore if anyone had touched her...He'd- he'd...Never mind...

Shanks let out a shallow breath in an attempt to calm himself from his frantic thoughts.

Shanks craved for her touch. He longed to get lost into her clear blue eyes and most of all, he longed for her smile. Gosh, the way she smiled! It was like heaven blessed him with his very own angel. 

An angel he wouldn't share with anyone

Mihawk slammed his book shut and groaned in displeasure. Just how long he could go without feeling the touch his dearest Tamako? Ever since she disappeared, Mihawk found he himself feeling increasingly lonely. Nobody has ever made him feel this way, not even his drunkard friend, Shanks.