Chapter 14- That was a Cat-tastic party

NYAHAHAHAH~ I have sneaked out a chapter. >:3 I'm such a rebel. >:D

"Gahhhh!"

"Oh shut up, all ready! You humans are so loud...All I did was break three ribs!"

~

Recap~

Corazon and Tamako went to a S-Ranked heroes banquet. Everything went wrong, Corazon was a wuss and uh oh spaghetti-o's, here we are now.

Corazon, Genos, Tatsumaki and Gojo were currently following after a trail of crimson, that started at Tamako seat.

Gojo was worried that he couldn't save his princess and be her knight in shinning armor like he should of been. 

Tatsumaki was upset. Tatsumaki would pummel the fiend who took her favorite Saitama. 

Genos was extremely worried for his sake and Tamako's. He would already get an earful from his master, (And possibly get punched across the planet-) but he was genuinely worried for the girl he held feelings for. Him, a cyborg, falling in love with a human. 

Corazon was concerned and fuming with rage. Corazon was sure you could see steam coming out of his nose, like a bull when they were agitated. He was disappointed in him self for letting fear take control over his body. Corazon let the girl of his dreams go once, but not again! 

Suddenly, a scream boomed through the mansions hallways.

It didn't sound like Tamako, but the four of them wouldn't know if it was Tamako anyways. They'd never heard her scream, not when she was hurt or was scared of something. When Tamako was taken, she only made little squeaks, grunts and yelps.

Corazon, why you let this happen you puss- *Cough* *Cough* I mean- Corazon bravely sat there while Tamako was being kidnapped. Ah, you're such a gentleman, Corazon.

As the group made it past they're like 5th hallway- (How big is this places?? And why was Tamako dragged around like a rag doll??) They saw a shrine.

A shrine in the middle of a mansion?!

The room they were once standing in, started to fade away, replacing itself with murky blue water as the floor and the roof of the mansion turned into a cloudy, dark red sky.

The group walked towards the shrine. Gojo grumbled, knowing who was the cause of all of this.

They stepped through the entrance, that was just a mouth full of teeth.

Once they stepped in, they were greeted with an eerie music box song.