Chapter 3- What a CATastrophe!

Tamako's Pov~

Tamako picked up her ringing phone and answered it. "A what?" Tamako said over the phone. "Who's she talking to?" Genos asked. Saitama merely shrugged his shoulders. "I suppose I could. Yes, thank you." Tamako said as she put her phone in her pocket. "Who was that?" Saitama questioned not looking away from his hentai manga. 

"The hero agency. I gotta go take a monster down." Tamako said. "Have fun," Saitama said, waving one hand around.

"Watch the cats, please," Tamako said as she walked out the door of their apartment.

Saitama put his manga away and looked back at the cats that now, took over his apartment. Saitama narrowed his eyes and said, "What do I do with nine cats?"

~Skip brought to you by Doflamingo's creepy smile~

Saitama was watching the news as the cats clawed at the furniture and him when Tamako came on the news.

~Tamako's side~

"Yo," Tamako said to the huge monkey-like creature that was swatting buildings, cars, street lamps alike. "Are you the one that needs some ass-kicking?" "Oh? A sassy one. How would a weakling like you, 'Kick my ass'?" The huge monkey monster taunted Tamako.

"Here, I'll give you a sample since I'm feeling nice today." Tamako then cut off one of the monkey's massive arms in one swift movement.

" Tamako then cut off one of the monkey's massive arms in one swift movement

"GAAHH!" The monkey monster screeched. Tamako then swung up to his other arm with her ODM gear, cutting all the way up to his neck in a circular motion.

 Tamako then swung up to his other arm with her ODM gear, cutting all the way up to his neck in a circular motion

Moving down, she cut his torso and legs.

The massive monkey man fell over creating a small earthquake

The massive monkey man fell over creating a small earthquake. Tamako now covered in blood landed on the ground. Tamako tilted her head and said, "How'd it taste?"

~Saitama's side~

"Damn...That was so cool." Saitama muttered. The cats, however, were speechless. How the frick could an angel like you be so deadly?! "She didn't even use her powers and she was still so cool," Saitama said with tears streaming down his face

 How the frick could an angel like you be so deadly?! "She didn't even use her powers and she was still so cool," Saitama said with tears streaming down his face

Huh!? those weren't her powers? The cats were all floored with Tamako's performance, eyes practically popping out of their heads.

Cats Pov~

"Tamako's trapped in a box on the wall!" Luffy screamed. "We have to save her!" Sanji shouted, pumping his fist up.

"Strange indeed." Mihawk mumbles. 

"So...Gruesome..." Nami muttered, horrified. "Haha! That was the best damn thing I've ever seen!" Kid yelled. "She's going to be joining my crew!" 

"Hey! No! I called dibs first!" Luffy screeched at Kid, totally forgetting about Tamako being trapped in a box. "Eustass-ya, Straw hat-ya, there's no need to be fighting since she's joining my crew," Law smirked. 

As Law, Luffy, and Kid bickered about who's crew Tamako was joining, Doflamingo cackled, "Fufufu~ This is getting better and better by the minute! That's it, she'll be my princess. We'll sell sMiLeS together." 

Mihawk's, Zoro's, and Shank's eyes were wide at Tamako's display of swordsmanship. "I've never seen anything like it..." Zoro trailed off astonished. "Wow, that was so badass!" Shanks yelled as he pranced around the couch. "Quite amazing skills. That bald man did say that she didn't even use her powers." Mihawk said, mumbling the last part.

Sanji snapped out of his dazed and did his noodle dance. "Oh my angel that was so elegant~ It was like a dance with blades~" Sanji sang with hearts in his eyes. "I've got to beat her!" Zoro yelled. Sanji's joyful expression quickly changed to one of hatred. "Oi! Shitty swordsman, don't you dare touch my angel!" Sanji screamed at Zoro, kicking him in the head with his little furry leg.

Zoro gained an irk mark and yelled, "I'll touch her if I want!" All the cats stopped and looked at Zoro. If looks could kill, he'd be dead ten times over. Zoro blushed and covered his face with his paws whispering, "That came out wrong." 

Sanji lit on fire and started whacking Zorro with all four of his paws, screw the 'only fight with my legs' rule.

~Saitama side~

Saitama was staring at the cats while they suddenly hissed and fought each other. When Noodles spontaneously caught on fire. "AH! WATER! WE NEED WATER!" Saitama yelled at the top of his lungs, looking for a bucket.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys I'm home-" Tamako walked through the door to see, Noodles on fire, the couch ripped in half, water everywhere except on the fire, Saitama running around with a bucket on his head, and Cheshire was just watching the fire burn with the creepiest smile imaginable. "Never mind," Tamako said, picking up tangerine and walked out the door she just came in.

Tamako sighed and whispered to the orange cat saying, "We're surrounded by idiots." Tangerine nodded, seemingly agreeing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shorter one, I know. I understand that I didn't give a very good reaction to them seeing a TV. ;w; Bai!~ <3