Chapter 11- She's quite the cat-ch

Tamako's Pov~

"Let's go to the beach!" Tamako beamed at Saitama.

"That doesn't sound that bad." Saitama agreed.

It was a hot day in June, both Tamako, Saitama and the cats were extremely bored. Their best idea to remedy this was to go to the beach. What could possibly go wrong? 

Well...Probably almost everything. This is the Saitama's we're talking about.

Cat's Pov~

Sanji and Tamako were holding hands, running alongside the salty, blue sea.

Sanji was in his swim trunks and Tamako was wearing a very revealing bikini.

Sanji had an eighteen-pack and Tamako was extremely busty.

Tamako turned to look Sanji straight and his eyes. "Oh, Sanji~ I love you so much! You are totally way better than that stupid moss head!~" Tamako sang.

"I'm glad you're on the same page as me." Sanji purrs in a low seductive voice. Sanji stops and puckers out his lips, slowly making their way toward Tamako's

"Oh, Sanji~"

"Sanji!"

"SANJI!"

Sanji snapped his eyes open to see him leaning over a green furry cat, trying to kiss him.

........

"Get off me! You perverted cook!" Zoro pushed Sanji with all his might using his little paws.

Sanji quickly scrambled to his own personal emo corner to let his soul leave his body.

"Shishishi!~ You guys are so weird!" Luffy laughed. "Yes, yes they are." Nami grumbled.

Both Sanji and Zoro look traumatized.