(One shot) - The courage to say I love you

Bro, I love that the votes for every other character were like, this one or him- but for Shanks it was just "Take my money" and credit cards and explosions- Bwahaha- XD I'm dying! Anyway, thank you for all who voted...But I'm not gonna lie...I wanted to do Law...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧)

Alternate title: Girl, you're thicker than oatmeal!

Lil' itty bitty warning for the wittle lime that will be here ;)

Somebodies Pov~

Tamako had just escaped from a drinking party that was being held on the red haired pirate's deck. It was completely out of control. Now, don't get her wrong, Tamako does love herself some good memes, but listening to everybody shout outdated vines was just...*Shivers* 

~Flashback sequenceeeee~

Yassop jumped off a coffee table, landing right on his face. "Mother trucker, that hurt like a butt cheek on a stick!"

"AnD tHeY wErE rOoMaTeS-"

"Mah gOsH they were roommates!~"

Oh and let's not forget..

"CAN I GET A WaFfLe?! CAN I PLEASE GET A wAfFlE!?!?"

Oh! Andddd- Shanks kept on sneaking up on Tamako, yelling, "Gurl, you're thicker than a bowl of oatmeal!~" Slapping her butt in the process.

Poor Tamako was the only person on the ship who wasn't absolutely hammered.

Tamako was currently in the storage closet, hiding out til' the morning came.

Though...Her plan was foiled when Shanks found her.

"Ohoho! So, this is where you've been hiding!" Shanks slurred, taking Tamako's hand and pulling her out of the closet.

"Oh-Oh, hey..Apple sauce." Tamako stuttered.

Shanks pulled Tamako closer to him, pressing her against his muscular chest.

"Now, it's not that I don't love that name..." Shanks looks straight into Tamako's ocean blue eyes.

"But..." Shanks takes his hand and uses it to gently tilt Tamako's chin up.

"I do have a name dear..." Shanks whispers, softly stroking her chin. "And I'd like to hear you say it." Shanks commands in a deep voice.

Tamako stares at Shank's with eyes wide with innocence.

"S-Shanks..?" Tamako mumbles.

"That's it." Shanks pushes Tamako against the nearest wall, effectively pinning her between his arm.

"Wa?-"

Shanks cut Tamako off with a soft kiss, slowly morphing into a passionate one. Shank's lips moved across Tamako's, the alcohol taste on his lips taken over by the sugary sweetness of her's. Damn, had she eaten a whole bowl of sugar for dinner?

Shanks' arm snaked around Tamako's waist, drawing her closer to his chest once again. 

Tamako's heart quicken as Shanks bit the bottom of her lip.

To be honest, Tamako had no idea what was going on. She was just rolling with it. That doesn't mean she didn't find it horrible...It was...Just different.

Tamako didn't know what Shanks' was doing. Why was he biting her lip?

With a groan Shanks pulled away from Tamako's lips, his firm grip on her waist tightening every so slightly.

Shanks rested his head in the crook of Tamako's neck. "Shanks, was-was that because you're drunk? Is that what happens when people get intoxicated?" Tamako whispers, breathlessly.

Shanks chuckles and murmurers against her neck, "No sweetheart."

"Hmh? Then what was that?" Tamako asks innocently.

"It just gave me the courage to express how much I love you..." Shanks lifted his head up and tucked a loose strand of hair out of her face.

Tamako gently kisses Shanks again, making his eyes go wide in surprise. He was not expecting her to do that.

Tamako breaks the kiss quickly, cheeks tinted with the color pink. "Then that means I love you too!" Tamako smiles.

Shanks wide eyes soften at Tamako's declaration of love for him.

Shanks moves his hand and covers his mouth.

"Huh? What's wrong? Are you feeling okay?" Tamako asks, concern flooding her eyes.

Shanks' face was redder than his hair, his hand failing to cover up his embarrassment. He had just made-out with his S/O, where was his confidence now? Hearing Tamako say that she loved him sent butterflies through his stomach. She was his little innocent S/O and he wanted to keep it that way, but sometimes he couldn't help himself and gave into his own selfish desires.

Shanks pulls his hand down to his side and softly smiles.

"Dahaha! I might be drunk, but girl, you're thicker than oatmeal!" Shanks burst out laughing

Tamako deadpans.

"Again..? With the vines?"

Shanks giggles like a school girl, losing his husky tone and demeanor, giving Tamako one little pat on the head.

Shanks leans towards Tamako's face whispering, "Happy Crimus~"

......

"Dahaha!"

"Oh wait- No!"

"Honey- Please forgive me!"

"I'm sooorrryyy!~"

*Crash*

The end~

Status: Barely edited 

~

I'm so embarrassed...Sooooo what'd you think? Did I do well? I've never done anything sensual before so...Uh, sorry if it's bad and if it's not romantic enough. Feed back would be appreciated! (Last chapter til' after the summer ;w;)

~Kenz <3