Chapter 5- A Purr-fect day out

Tamako's Pov~

Tamako clapped her hands together and said, "Okay! It's time for a day out in the city." All of the cats stopped what they were doing to turn and look at Tamako.

"Tamako, I got the leashes you requested," Genos said as he walked through the front door. "Sa-sweet!" Tamako chirped, punching the air with her fist. Tamako looked back at nine cats and their eyes were practically saying, "Oh hell no." "Come on, you guys have been in this house since I've found you," Tamako said. 

Tamako's eyes glow with an ominous light as she held up a leash

Tamako's eyes glow with an ominous light as she held up a leash. "It's best if you don't struggle."

~Skip brought to you by Saitama's egg head~

Tamako and Geno were walking on the sidewalk walking nine strange cats. People were staring at Tamako and Genos, whispering. "Where are we heading to?" Geno inquired. "Mmmm, The park?" Tamako hummed. The cats were all very unhappy about this except for a few, Luffy, Shanks, and Sanji.

"We're here!" Tamako said, doing the jazz hands. Genos unleashed the cats. 

~Cat's Pov~

"I am not playing in a damn park." Kid growled. "What? But you are a kid." Law mused. "Just because my name is Kid doesn't fucking mean-" As Kid was spewing a ray of colorful words at Law. Luffy was busy having fun

"I'm gonna go on the monkey bars!" Luffy shouted. "Wait, that's my last name too!" 

"Luffy, you can't go on the monkey bars. You're a cat!" Nami yelled, bonking Luffy on the head.

"Are you just going to sleep all day shitty swordsman!?" Sanji yelled in the sleeping Zoro's furry face.

"....."

"Oi! Don't ignore me!" Sanji yelled. "Pickles." 

Zoro opened one of his eyes and lunged at Sanji screaming, "Shuddup, Love cook! I'm sleeping!"

"How pointless." Mihawk sighed. "C'mon, it's not pointless! Mihawk come up here and slide with me!" Shanks shouted from the top of the slide. "No, no. You go ahead." Mihawk sighed. (Mother Mihawk XD Shank's is his kid :0)

"Fufufu~" Doflamingo chuckled. Doflamingo was currently sitting on Tamako's lap, refusing to get off.

Tamako's Pov~

"What should we do after this Genos?" Tamako asked, sitting on a bench, holding Cheshire on her lap. "I'm hungry. Are you? We could get something to eat?" Genos proposed. "I have like nine weird-looking cats with me. How could we go get something to eat?" Tamako inquired.

"Harass the staff." Genos stated. Tamako sweat-dropped at her robot friend. 

~Skip~

"Uhm...Genos, are you sure this'll be okay?" Tamako asked Genos, walking into McDonald's. "Probably, Master and I are heroes now. That should give us leverage. Not to mention you are quite famous." Genos said.