Chapter 10- A mew player has joined the game🙀

Tamako's Pov~

Tamako was jogging home one evening trying to avoid from her fan club, when she tripped over a box. 

"SoN oF A b-" Tamako stumbled to her knees, earning herself a nasty scratch on her elbow.

Meow~

Tamako heard a dainty little meow coming from the little cardboard box she tripped over. 

This was definitely familiar....

Tamako opened the study flaps of the box, revealing a beautiful, silky black cat.

Meow~

"Uggggh, another one? Welp, that evens out the number I guess." Tamako groaned. Tamako picked up the box and carried on home.

~~~~~~

"No." Saitama simply stated.

"But, Uncle-"

"No, no more cats!" Saitama hissed.

"Fine. I'm going to Genos's." Tamako starts to walk off with the kitty in her arms. 

The funny thing is that Genos actually asked to stay here with Saitama and Tamako, but of course Saitama said no. No matter what Genos did, he couldn't get Saitama to budge. Saitama thought he would try to make the moves on his precious niece.

Saitama starts sweating buckets and calls out to Tamako, "No-No-No! Wait!"

Tamako slowly walks back to Saitama with a smirk plastered on her lips. "Yes?"

Saitama crashes onto his knees and starts to beg with Tamako, "Please don't go to that nasty boy!"

Tamako sweat-drops. "Then can I keep the cat?"

"Y-yes!" Saitama grabs Tamako's hand and pulls her into the apartment.

That was easy....

~~~~~

Cat's Pov~

"The empress of the sea?" Nami questions, looking at Boa Hancock in cat form.

"What the hell happened to you?" Kid asks Boa.

"None of your business you filthy mutt!" Boa barks at Kid.

"Who do you think your messing with, Bitch?" Kid roars.

"As I said, a filthy mutt!" Boa retorts.

"WHY YOU-"

"Hey what's with all the yelling?" Luffy asks innocently.

"Oh, Luffy! Your here just in time to save me from this monster!" Boa says dramatically.

"Oh, hey it's snake lady!" Luffy remembers.

"Luffy, that's Boa Hancock the sea empress." Nami informs Luffy.

"Don't you think I'd make a good wife, Luffy~" Boa sings.

Sanji's nose starts to bleed when he remembered when he first saw Boa Hancock.

"Listen, I don't wanna marry you." Luffy said. "But~" Boa started.

"Our captain said no, so quit bugging him." Zoro said dryly

"How dare a you speak to me!" Boa screeched at Zoro.

"Classic Hancock!" Shanks laughs.

"As per usual~" Doflamingo chortles.

Mihawk's golden eyes narrowed in the memory of their war lord meetings. Not fun times.

Anyone who talked to Boa was either given, "How dare you speak to me, filth!", "Silence! Who do you think I am!?" Oh, and how could he forget about all her comments about men, "Men are all talk, they make me laugh!"

Mihawk usually missed as many meetings as possible but sadly, some were mandatory.

"How did you get here Hancock?" Nami asks carefully, not trying to upset the bossy woman.

"Hmph, I....- I- I don't recall..." Boa mumbles. "How did I end up here, and a cat no less?"

"Who is that girl who brought me here?" Boa questions.

"Oh, oh! That's Tamako, she's gonna be my pirate queen!" Luffy beams.

Boa looks over to Tamako, scanning her up and down. Typically she would have felt rage and jealousy from hearing Luffy's statement, but she didn't feel that at all. Boa Hancock felt a strange need to protect her.

"No she's not!"

"Save it, she'll be my queen~"

"I'll have her heart first, Doflamingo-ya."

"Angel is mine, and mine alone!"

"Guys, how many times do I have to say I already called dibs?"

"Fufufu~ She called me her favorite." 

"What!?"

"I bet it was that little stunt you pulled!-"

Boa snapped herself out of her thoughts and glared at the foolish men who were bickering over who would take Tamako for themselves. How stupid.

"Silence! None of you shall have her! I'll protect her from the likes of you beasts!" Boa roared at the rest of the cats.

Mom mode activated.

Nami stood by Boa, floored that she yelled at the pirates who were fighting over Tamako. Nami wasn't shocked that she yelled at Sanji, or Mihawk. No, she was shocked that she yelled at Luffy. Was that meant for just the pirates excluding Luffy, or was it also geared towards him too?

Every male cat turned to glare at Boa who was standing her ground.

A new player has joined the game. Ready, player10.

Tamako's Pov~

"Do they look like they're having an argument?" Tamako asks her uncle.

Saitama looks up from his manga and says, "Looks like it." Saitama gets up to go stand by Tamako, who was staring at the cats aggressively meow at each other.

Saitama and Tamako share a look, sweat-dropping.

"Tamako, you have some weird cats."

"Yeah, I know."

~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Bai~ <3