USJ

Michi fell into a combat stance, rolling his eyes at Shigaraki's theatrics as he grabbed the edge of the portal and peered through, his too-wide eyes looking especially unnerving under the disembodied hand clutching his face.

Aizawa cursed, jumping forward and ordering Thirteen to protect the students. Admirable, to be sure, but too late. Before the League of Villains even had time to introduce themselves, Bakugo was flying through the air using his explosions, way ahead of even Aizawa.

"You're the one who took Deku, you fucking bastard!" he screamed, blasting through the villains that crawled through the portals with ease. "Where is he? Tell me!"

Michi was right behind him, acting before Aizawa could order him back. He slid under the legs of one of the villains trying to attack his explosive classmate, and he felt a twinge of shame as he used his electric gauntlet to punch the villain in the balls. And also activate the taser for good measure. Yeah, he was going to be out of it for a while.

Without saying a word, Michi seamlessly fell into step with Bakugo, covering his back like they'd been fighting together for years. Bakugo growled at him, but he was too preoccupied with beating the living daylights out of the villains to get into an argument.

Honestly, Michi impressed himself. Bakugo impressed him too, but Bakugo was always impressive. Michi, on the other hand, had no idea how he'd gotten so good at hand-to-hand fighting. He still couldn't remember his training, and up until now, he hadn't gotten into a real fight other than with Sir Nighteye, and the hero had let him go on purpose. He found himself wincing as he repeatedly hit his opponents much harder than necessary, often shattering their jaw instead of just knocking them unconscious.

Bakugo, as always, took everything that came at him in stride. He twisted through the air and struck every opponent in reach with pinpoint precision, his control and prowess awe-inspiring. He hadn't even had official combat training yet; Michi almost shuddered to imagine how amazing he'd be after learning some real martial arts.

Shigaraki was looking annoyed that they'd ruined his entrance, and Kurogiri stood next to him. Naturally, it was impossible to say what he was feeling, since he didn't really have a face. Unexpectedly, he and Bakugo found themselves with no more enemies to face. Bakugo unclasped one of his grenade gauntlets and handed it quickly to Michi, taking him by surprise.

"It's full," Bakugo said shortly. "Use it when you need it, then give it back."

Michi nodded, staring at the contraption. It's full? That meant... "Holy shit. Is this..."

"It packs a punch," Bakugo warned. "Brace your shoulder." Michi nodded again and clasped it onto his own arm, and the two of them turned to face the remaining villains. There was a seriously impressive number of bodies surrounding them, and Michi found himself grinning involuntarily. 

Then, they both got yanked into the air by a familiar white strand of cloth. They landed back by Thirteen, where the other students stared at them in awe.

"Never do anything like that again, or you'll be expelled," Aizawa growled. "You're just lucky I was able to erase all of their quirks before you died."

"Oh, that's why it was so easy," Michi said, nodding. Bakugo just grunted. 

All at once, portals surrounded them. Students disappeared through the floor much too quickly for the heroes to react, and Michi found himself falling into a lake. He took a breath before he hit and started swimming toward the surface, but a villain with a mutation type quirk suited for water blocked his way. Before he could even worry about what he was going to do about it, Tsuyu was there. She kicked the villain in the face hard enough to send him spinning away in the water, possibly knocking him out.