Unhinged

Shoto nearly dropped the magician-like villain he was carrying in relief when he saw Bakugo skimming across the ground at break-neck speed with Kota on his back. Even though Michi's clone had disappeared and the kid hadn't been able to meet him, Kota adored class 1-A for being in the same class as the student that had saved his parents. Shoto was almost as attached to him already as he was with Eri.

His smile slowly faded, though, as Bakugo got closer; instead of his usual fierce, smug satisfaction after winning a fight or accomplishing a goal, his eyes were wide with obvious panic. Shoto tensed up, ignoring the slight stirring of the villain he carried and running over to him as soon as he skidded to a stop.

"Kacchan! What's wrong?" he asked worriedly. Strangely, Bakugo didn't respond immediately, instead watching Kota as he slid off of his back and sprinted over to Ragdoll.

"I met him!" the kid squealed. Shoto's eyes went wide, his face slackening in shock. "The hero that saved mommy and daddy saved me and Kacchan, too!"

Ragdoll gasped, looking up at Bakugo for confirmation. He nodded grimly, and suddenly the other students were silent. Even the students from 1-B, who they had found and aided in taking care of the sleeping gas quirk user, easily grasped the severity of the situation. Shoto glanced over as Momo sidled up to him; he'd rescued her from a nomu by encasing it into another iceberg that might have been a bit bigger than necessary. Can't really blame him, though; he saw Momo in danger, and the spike in emotion made One For All get a bit out of control. 

"Does he know that he's also the Savior?" Momo asked in a whisper. Shoto shrugged uncomfortably; it didn't really matter at this point.

"What happened?" Ragdoll demanded of Bakugo, who scowled defensively.

"I flew over there as fast as I fucking could, and there was this big dude standing over him already like he was going to kill him. I hit him with the same super move that I used on the guy on Icy-hot's back, but I was probably going two hundred miles per hour so it was quite a bit stronger. Fucking shattered my wrist, almost destroyed the cliff, the bastard got up and fucking laughed at me. Said his name was something stupid, like Mr. Buff Guy or something. We were probably about to die, and but Deku showed up last minute and somehow threw him into the cliff again. He healed my arm, because apparently he can do that now, and I ran with Kota."

Ragdoll glanced down, feeling Kota grip the hem of her skirt. He was trembling. "It... it was Muscular," he all but whispered. Ragdoll blanched, and she frantically felt for any other students in their area of the woods. Luckily, it seemed to be all clear.

She turned to run towards the two unknown energy signatures, knowing the poor student didn't stand a chance; Muscular was an A-rank villain, and his simple physical enhancement quirk was unbelievably powerful.

She hesitated for a moment. With her recon/rescue quirk, she wouldn't stand a chance. Besides, didn't that student, Michi Hamasaki, have a Regeneration quirk? He was possibly the only one here that might survive a direct encounter. Aizawa would be needed to take him down. She nodded in determination as she decided on her plan and mentally apologized to the student.

"We need to hurry!" she called to all of the students, sprinting back towards the camp. "We need to find Eraserhead, he's the only one that can—"

She froze. One of the two energy signatures had blinked out. 

Pro Hero Ragdoll took a deep, uneven breath, trying to hide her despair, but a few of the students—namely Kacchan and Shoto—managed to deduce what had happened, growing concerned. 

After seeing him fight the Nomu, though, they weren't worried for his health. No—if someone had really died, they would need to reconcile themselves with the fact that Izuku Midoriya—Michi Hamasaki, the Savior, their friend—had just killed someone.