Cauliflower

A man wearing a black straightjacket that extended over his eyes stumbled forward, drooling. "Flleeeesshhhh," he said, his voice pleading like a starving man.

Coughing through the weird fog everywhere, Bakugo growled, turning to Todoroki. "You can handle this guy, right Icy-hot?" he asked. Todoroki nodded, widening his stance and putting his arms up for combat.

"It shouldn't be a problem," he said coldly. One of the class 1-B students, Tsuburaba, was unconscious on his back, and Todoroki gently set him down before facing the mysterious enemy.

"Great. We're gonna need Ragdoll to make sure we find everyone, so I'll go get her," Bakugo said.

"Go ahead. I'll cover your back."

Bakugo's hands sparked, and he launched himself back towards the midway point with Ragdoll. They wouldn't need anyone to wait for stragglers if they just found everyone with her Search quirk, so the quickest option was obviously to gather everyone and make their way back to camp as a group.

He swerved to the side as a blade suddenly extended from the strange villain's mouth, narrowly dodging it. "What the fuck happened to having my back?" he shouted indignantly. Todoroki grunted.

"Sorry! I'm ready for it now, so you'll be fine."

Several more blades shot from his mouth after Bakugo's retreating form, but true to his word, Todoroki intercepted them all with thick pillars of ice. "Let's end this quickly," he said with a smile, his breath fogging in the suddenly frigid air. The change in air pressure caused a sudden wind, disturbing the fog and giving them a moment of relief. He stomped one foot forward, and a glacier about the size of the one he'd used against Sero completely enveloped the villain. 

Shoto laughed softly. "Your quirk might be strong, but if it's cold enough, ice is stronger than steel." Bakugo snorted at the sight just before he turned a corner and the battle was no longer in his line of vision. The cold had the double effect of making the steel brittle, so there was little chance that the villain would break out.

"Ragdoll!" he shouted, searching for her little makeshift booth. He found it quickly, but she was nowhere to be seen; blood was splattered across the surface of the table, and he vaguely heard someone laughing as they walked away. Bakugo's eyes narrowed; no villain was about to get away with that on his watch.

He gritted his teeth and blasted into the air, catching a glimpse of a man in a white and red magician-themed villain outfit with a large orange trenchcoat racing through the trees. Bakugo started laughing, realizing that he was in the perfect position; the man was just close enough for him to charge up a Howitzer Impact with a little boost, and he hadn't looked back to see Bakugo yet.

Crossing his arms, Bakugo fired off alternating hands into a spiral, the wind quickly whipping into a cyclone as he shot forward towards the unsuspecting villain. "Howitzer!" he cried, grinning as the villain turned to see him at the last moment, his eyes wide in realization and fear.

"IMPACT!"

KABOOM!

Bakugo landed lightly on his feet, massaging his wrists. The magician guy was splayed out on the floor in front of him, his suit singed and ripped to shreds as he laid unconscious. Trees were flattened and the ground was cracked, leaving a sizable crater around the incapacitated man. The cyclone and subsequent explosion had almost completely dissipated the fog, and Bakugo took a few deep breaths of fresh air.

A blue glow emanated from one of the villain's pockets, and with a loud RIP sound, Ragdoll appeared next to him. She was pretty beat-up, but she groaned and pushed herself into a sitting position.