Chapter 5 - School

I went to first period, AP biology. Mr. Jackson was rambling on about whatever we were learning, and I couldn't help but zone out. I imagined about how tonight would be, watching the show then meeting the boys. I thought how perfect it would be to talk to Ashton. I wanted to talk to the other boys too, but mostly Ashton. Like I've said before, he is my favorite. I'm an Ashton girl. I would list all of the reasons I like him, but it would take way too long. Let's just say I love him for millions of reasons. My absolute favorite thing about him is his smile. His smile can light up any room. He can also go from adorable when joking around to hot and sexy while playing drums.

Suddenly, Mr. Jackson slapped his fist down onto my desk. It scared me and my partner. He looked at me and said, "would you like to share what you were daydreaming about?"

"No thank you, sir"

"Then pay attention"

"Okay" I was scared now. I hadn't yet gotten in trouble with him.

The rest of the class, I payed attention even though it was hard. I kept thinking about meeting the boys. You can't stop my brain from thinking about them.

------

In period 10, I had Trigonometry. We had a test today, and it was the worst day for it. We went over some stuff before the test, though. I finished my test within ten minutes. It was surprisingly easy.

The rest of the period, I just sat at my desk, daydreaming. I just couldn't stop. I was so excited for the concert tomorrow that I thought I wouldn't be able to wait until the next day.

After about thirty more minutes, the class let out, and it was time to go home for the weekend. I about ran to my locker and put my stuff in, then took stuff for homework out. I walked out to the car where Jonah was waiting. I got into the car and he asked, "so you like your present, huh?"

"Yes. I love it!" I told him.

"It was my idea,"

"Really!?!! Thank you so much, Jonah!"

"You're welcome. I love having an older sister"

"And I love having little brothers. I have my brother Xavier at home. Maybe you two could play sometime!"

"Yeah" he said, and I started the car and pulled out of the parking lot, ready to go home.

~

I know it's really short but the next one won't be:)

-Lizzie<3