Chapter 21 - Disbelief

February 15, 2014

In was now the middle of February, and it was time to go back to school. I was starting my senior year. I was glad that it was my last year, but I wanted to stay home right now and be with Ashton. We had been together for about three and a half months now. That is also how many months I've been clean.

Ashton drove me to school in the morning, but he made sure nobody saw him. I kissed him goodbye, and walked into the school for my first day. I was so nervous. I walked to the locker I was assigned for this year, and tried my combination. I got it open on the first try, then I was someone come up to the locker beside me. It was Olivia.

"Hey Livi! We're locker neighbors!!" I was excited.

"Yeah!!" She smiled, "why didn't you talk to me most of the summer?"

"I was with my, um, my boyfriend most of the time"

"You have a boyfriend?!" She was excited for me.

"Yeah, I do. We've been doing for around three and a half months"

"So pretty much the whole summer?"

"Yup"

"So... Who is he?"

"You're gonna freak out.."

"Really!?" I nodded to her, "who?"

"Promise not to tell anyone.."

"I promise, now tell me!!"

I whispered into her ear, "Ashton"

"What? Really.." She was mad at me.. "You get me all excited just to play a trick on me"

"No, I'm not kidding! Wait one minute.."

I got out my phone and hit one. Ashton was speed dial number one. After the first ring, he picked up.

"What is it, babe? Did something happen already?" He panicked.

"No, it's just that Olivia doesn't believe me that we're dating"

"Okay, let me tell her"

"Thanks babe"

"Mhm" he said, and I put the phone up to Olivia's ear.

*Olivia's POV*

"Hey Olivia" the voice of the one and only Ashton Irwin rang through my head.

"Uh, um, uh, hi" I freaked out.

"Just letting you know, Scarlett and I are dating" he told me, and now I believed them.

"What's her middle name?" I questioned.

"Taylor"

"What's her siblings names?"

"Macy and Xavier"

"What's her favorite color?"

"Red"

"When's her birthday?"

"October 5, 1995"

I out my hand over the microphone, "he even knows the year.."

Scarlett nodded, and I took my hand off of the microphone. I asked him one more question, "what was the exact date she left America to come here?"

"That's the easiest question you could ask me!! September 26, 2013"

"He's right" Scarlett must be able to hear him.

"Well, I'm happy for you guys. I didn't believe her at first, but now I believe you guys..."

"Good" he said.

"Bye" I said, then he said it back, and I handed the phone back to Scarlett who said, "love you babe, see you after school.. Bye"

She hung up the phone right as a teacher walked by.

"Turn off the cell phones and get to first period, ladies!!" She yelled.

We closed our lockers and went to our first period which we also had together. On the way there, I said to Scarlett, "I still can't believe you're dating THE Ashton Irwin.."