Chapter 18 - Christmas Eve

December 24, 2013

Today was Christmas Eve, and Ashton and I were still dating. The people that knew were my parents, Xavier, his mum, Harry, Lauren, Kathy, Ben, Jonah, Luke, Calum, Michael, and their parents. We have been extra careful not to tell the fans. Ashton didn't want them to know yet because he didn't want me to have to deal with the hate. We were going to have to tell them sometime, though.

My family was in Australia for Christmas this year, and they were already here. Macy still did not know about Ashton and me, so I made sure to tell mom, dad, Xavier, Kathy, Ben, and Jonah not to say anything around Macy.

Ashton was in my room on Christmas Eve, and it was about time to go to sleep. He was talking to me, when suddenly, there was a knock on my door.

"Scarlett? Can I come in?" It was Macy..

"One minute! I'm changing" I told her to give me some time to hide Ashton. He got into the closet, and I opened the door.

"Wait, you didn't change. That's what you were wearing today" Macy pointed out.

"I know, I just put it back on really quick so you could come in"

"Oh okay.. Anyways, didn't I hear you talking to someone just a minute ago?"

"Um.. I don't think. Maybe I was saying something to myself"

"No, it sounded like a boy.. I didn't know if you had a boyfriend or not"

"Nope.. I don't" It felt so weird denying my relationship with Ashton.

"Okay, just wondering."

"Do you have a new boyfriend?"

"Nope! Still waiting for Ashton!" She giggled and so did I. She continued, "And I wanted to say, I really miss you.. It's only been three months, and I don't feel like going another nine!! You need to Skype us more often!"

"I know! I want to but I just don't find the time! I'm always, um, going to my friends houses"

"Well you could Skype me while you're there! I'd love to meet your new friends"

"I bet you would.." I said under my breath.

"What?"

"Oh, uh, nothing.."

"Okay. I really miss having conversations like this. I miss fangirling over 5sos with you! Speaking of, who do you have to talk to about 5sos now? Who do you fangirl with? Do any of your friends like 5sos?"

I heard a small giggle from the closet, and I hope Macy didn't. I replied, "well, yeah. A few do.. My friend Olivia does. Then I have, um, four other friends that like them"

"Really? That's awesome"

"Yeah"

"Well, I really miss talking with you and I need to text you more"

"Yeah. That'll work" I said, thinking how Ashton couldn't randomly say something while I'm texting Macy and have her hear it like he could with a FaceTime or Skype.

"Okay, so.. I'll see you tomorrow morning!!"

"Love you, Mace"

"Love you too Scarlett" she said and left. Ashton then opened the closet and came out (A/N: that sounds so weird...).

"'Still waiting for Ashton'? 'Who do you fangirl with?'? It's hilarious"

"Don't make fun of me and my sister"

"I'm not, it's just that you guys are such big fans of us. It's actually good"

"Yeah it is. And I'm your biggest fan"

"Oh, are you, now?"

"Yes, I am"

"Prove it"

I smashed me lips against his, him kissing me back. I pushed him onto the bed, then crawled on top of him. He stopped kissing just so he could kiss down my neck, leaving a few love bites. He started to pull on my shirt.

"No, Ash.. Not now" I told him.

"Why not?" He wondered.

"I'm tired.. And tomorrow's going to be a long day"

"Fine..." He gave up, laying down next to me. He cuddled with me for a few minutes until we fell asleep together.