Chapter 22 - Gone

April 23, 2014

*Scarlett's POV*

A few months passed, and it was April. Ashton had to leave for tour, and I skipped school to see him off. I would be at the airport early in the morning with him, and I would make it to school, but I would be super tired, so I decided I wasn't going.

He got up at 4:15am, and I did the same time, so I was really tired. We both got ready and were out the door by 4:50. We got to the airport close to five, and Ashton went through security and all of that stuff, then he met up with me and the boys and all of their parents.

"Babe.. This is that last time I'll see you in person for a while.." He whispered, his head on the top of mine.

"I know.. It's going to be hard.."

"Yeah" he sniffled, "but it's gonna work"

"Mhm" I agreed. He kissed the top of my head and resumed hugging me.

The speaker boomed telling us it was time for the boys to start getting on the plane. Ashton didn't leave quite yet. He was staying until the last call.

Minutes later, the last call sounded. Ashton looked at me and said, "that's my cue.."

He kissed my lips, then walked off. I couldn't believe that was the last time is kiss him or even touch him for months.

I started crying, and Anne Marie hugged me, telling me it was okay. Harry and Lauren came over to us and hugged us. Anne Marie let them stay home from school too to see Ashton off.

We finally decided to go home, so they went home, and I went to my house. I walked up to my room and laid on my bed, crying. I couldn't help it.. I was so sad Ashton was gone. I missed him so much already. I couldn't wait until he called the next morning once he got off the plane. I couldn't wait to hear his voice again.

I decided to watch the interview where he admitted his crush on me.

He answered, "well.. There is this one girl I like. I've been waiting for her to call me for a little bit now. I love how her long, blonde hair flies when she turns around.. The curls bounce around, then perfectly land back where they're supposed to be. Her beautiful blue eyes sparkle whenever they look at me, and I love it.. She smiles a lot when I talk to her. Her smile could light up the whole world, even if she just smiled for a second or two. Her laugh is adorable too.. Her voice is just amazing. I love the way she talks, especially her accent. She's just amazing in every single way".

He was in love with me, so much and I didn't even know. But I was damn glad I found out. Ashton has made me so happy. He's helped me stop cutting. I loved him so much that I can't describe at all. He's the same way back. That is what I love about him; he loves me as much as I do, and if it's even possible, more.

I searched through my closet for the shirt of his he let me wear the first night I slept over at his house. I still had it. He hadn't asked for it back, and I kept forgetting, so I still have it. I also still have the pair of his boxers he let me wear, but trust me, he has lots more. Some of them, I find around my room that he left here when he changes in the morning.

I changed into the shirt and boxers because they were so comfy, and also because they were Ashton's, so they made me feel like he was here next to me. I then got online, on Instagram and Twitter. I saw that there were pictures off my back on the Internet. It was when I was hugging Anne Marie. The pictures were blurry, so thank god nobody could see who I was. The captions were "Does Ashton have a Secret Girlfriend??"

I freaked out. I didn't want anyone to know or especially Macy to know. I called mum and she made me feel better.

"Mum, don't let Macy get online!" I told her.

"She's grounded, so she can't" she told me and eased my mind.

"good.. There is stuff on there that shows the back of my head at the airport seeing Ashton off. They are getting suspicious"

"Oh, okay.. We'll make sure Macy isn't sneaking internet!"

"Okay, thanks mum.. Love you bye"

"Love you, sweetie, bye"

I hung up and was relived. Macy wouldn't be able to see, but it still worried me that stuff was up on there like that..

~

Hey guys! I know I haven't put many authors notes in lately.. It's been crazy these past few weeks. So many spring sports are coming and since my birthday is coming up, my boyfriend thinks he needs to take me out somewhere three times a week, even on week nights. I phase little time to write, so I'm sorry if I update things a little late. I know I need to get a new Michael one up sometime this week.. I promise the new Mikey fanfic will be up within a week! Love you guys and thanks for understanding!

-Lizzie<3