Chapter 8 - Insults

I walked into the house, and walked up to my bedroom. I put my poster up, changed into a night outfit, then got into bed. Suddenly, the door opened, and Kathy was there.

"How was the concert?" She asked.

"Amazing" I answered.

"How was meeting 5sos?"

"Best thing in the world! Look," I pointed to the poster they had signed.

"That is really cool! Anything else?"

"Yeah," I got out my phone and showed her the pictures I took with them.

"That is really great, sweetie" she told me, "I'm glad you had fun on your birthday"

"I did" I smiled.

"Okay. See you in the morning. Night"

------

I woke up the next morning, and I was still hyped up about last night. I couldn't stop thinking about what they said to me. It was amazing, and I still couldn't believe they followed me on Twitter and Instagram! I actually decided to text Olivia about last night. (A/N: O = Olivia, S = Scarlett)

S: Hey Livi

O: Hey Scarlett!!

O: so how was backstage last night??

S: they were amazing and really nice! They signed my poster and followed me on Twitter and Instagram! we also took really funny selfies! It was awesome!

O: that sounds cool.. I wish I was there:(

S: I wished you were there too.. That would've been awesome!

O: yeah

S: maybe you can come over and I can show you the poster and the photos!! I want to tell you more and it's kinda hard to text..

O: I'll be over in a few:)

S: see you then!

O: bye

I stopped texting her, and within a few minutes, she was at my house. She can up into my room and girt looked at my poster.

"wow.. That's awesome!!" She said, admiring the poster.

"I know! It was awesome! Also, look," I pulled my phone out and showed her the photos.

"Oh my god.. Look at Mikey's face in that picture!! Haha!!" She was a Mikey girl.

"I know! Now look at this one," I showed her a nice one, and she said, "Mikey looks so hot in that picture.. And so does Cal, and so does Ash, and so does Luke.. They all look hot, like always"

"I know"

Olivia stayed for a while, but at 2pm, she left. Her mum had called and told her she needed her home. I then got on Twitter, and saw a lot of comments on my one tweet: "@ScarlettAnderJohnson: Met @5SOS last night and they asked to follow me!! OMG!". There were lots of comments like: "I bet you forced them to follow you", "wtf why would they want to follow you..", "they shouldn't follow you, your tweets are stupid!", "you bitch, you probably didn't even meet them", "she's lying.. What a fucking bitch". They made me so mad, but I had no choice. They made me feel like the bullies made me feel at my old school. I hated it. There was only one thing I could do now: cut...